How often do you play?

Pbrcrew

Pbrcrew

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do YOU play

Well, its hard to say exatcly but i can say probably 4 days in a week.

Well its a lil bit Crazy with me Because if IT is Month with letter R i Play 4 days,and months without R I Play 3 days in a week,its Crazy but That’s how I can manage money and gambling.

When i was Married i used to Play every day with my wife, She was alao good player but not Like me heheh.

So That’s how much often i Play poker online.

See ya

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every chance I get

I play as much as I can, trying very hard to build my bank I find playing Zoom much more beneficial than other games when I'm up in bank I try my hand at couple knockouts. All tournaments I play now is just practice for the future

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker on and off in my life. I am not a lifestyle poker player. When I start to play once and a while, I do it for every day for months, I get addicted to freerolling and it makes my life that much more fun! :)

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before, I could play anywhere. At work if you have free time. On a trip if I'm not driving. It turns out how there was a free minute to play. But now I prefer to play only at home and late at night. Since late at night I can be completely sure that no one will need anything from me, the children and my wife are asleep.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After work, I play online games in the evenings. I play quite often, I like cash and MTT tournaments at micro limits.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyday lately, hopefully the addiction wears off soon :D

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always at home and almost every day- I play as many CC tournaments as I can.

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

now that we are in a time of pandemics and viruses, I have more time, so I play more better than wandering and bringing the virus home:D:)

D

drakongad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

Hello colleagues in luck, I play every day in the evenings for 2-5 hours, either freiols or sit go I rarely climb at cash tables

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play short sessions towards the end of my day. Cash games give me the flexibility to pay for short lengths of time.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play at home because I dont need the extra distactions. There are enough at home with the cats wanting fed and the lady wanting to talk all the time...lol

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play almost every day at the evenings, if weekends are free then I play a lot.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i try to play as much as possible because i love the game ... but at the moment it is difficult because there are no live events and you only have the opportunity to play online, but i prefer to play live

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I `m trying to play almost every day because i play freerolls and some times some small buy in mtt like 0.55 c!

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One last period I play almost every day, although I propose not to play on a certain day I can't stand the challenge.

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it honestly depends on the study/work load i have , for exemple last 3weeks i have been super busy i only played 4 tournements in those 3weeks , but when i have more free time i tend to play more often even everyday

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Myself, I have not played for around 2 or 3 weeks now, been having problems with the old lap-top and don't trust it not to crash. I don't mind losing when I play badly but really hate when it is not my fault.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Because I'm studying hard, only on weekends.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends a lot on my BR, but I try to play everything I need, but I respect the 10% of my BR.

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I play wherever I want, as the phone is always at hand)

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play at least one freeroll in a day, but I miss live poker...
have a nice day!