How many mouse do you break in a year while playing poker?

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to break or destroy anything that I have to replace in order to do the same thing later on or the next day. I don't think that it's good financially sense to do that.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually get one mouse a year, they break a lot, although I use them every day.

K

krzysiek1234

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt break a single mouse. Mostly Keybord takes damages : )

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
0 stopped acting like a child around age 10

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
It's just me or what 🤔
I don't break stuf while playing poker or even when i get angry. I value thing before doing anything i controle my self everytime to not do something stupid🤣

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don't break my mouse. I play poker calmly and hardly tilt. But sometimes I get very upset if my opponent gets a couple of outs.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Havnt broke one so far in a decade =)

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I'm already in my second week with AA OR AK I'm losing to 86 95 and so on, imagine how many mice I've already broken

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

D

dirty_nerd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many m[ic]e do break in a year while playing poker?

None. It's funny that this is a topic because I have been thinking about this a lot lately. The Venom is coming up on ACR soon and I'm hoping to play in it for the first time. I have been having a string of bad luck on the felt lately but I took a step back to put things in perspective. I realized that I was putting way too much pressure on myself lately primarily due to the bitcoin dip. But I came to the conclusion that while the profits I am able to make on the poker table is really sweet, it's not needed. I also play a lot of freerolls and I find them way tougher than the bigger tournaments. Hopefully the bad luck stays relegated to the smaller tournaments and I can hit that big score in the upcoming Venom.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 or 3 broke over the past few years, but it was more likely to come out by accident)

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Luckily I have not broken one :) But I was close several times :D

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing on phone mostly, only one payed with life...

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
interesting question .... if you are increasing the loss when you lose at poker and still break your mouse or cell phone , it's time to think about some heavy training in emotional control

M

manIk5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm new to online poker world , but I've been playing other online games aswell . Sometimes I might get angry or crazy cause I died in a game or my team just lost , but i've never break a single thing cause of it . I'd rather break someone then something :D

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't broken more than one mouse in all the time I've been playing.of course, there are cases of losses, but breaking a mouse or something else is not right in my opinion.making up for your failure on things won't lead to anything.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
The truth is I don't have that much nerves like that to break mice!

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play calmly, thank God I have an unbroken mouse)

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
none. i break them gaming tho for sure. ive trained myself to smash my hand on the side of the mouse on the mousepad. i keep a kettlebell weight next to my computer when i get pissed and just pump it a few times

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only once, 15 years ago.. If this is a regular thing, then you should really take a break from poker until you can handle the swings.