How do you react when someone interrupts you?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm focused, it's hard to distract me with anything. But if a distracting person behaves loudly, then he will not cause respect by his act. The best example would be to set aside the cards at the table for a while

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If it's an important tournament I ask you please not to talk, I'm very busy, in case this isn't an option I decide to put on a television series, music, videos, something that helps me ignore the person himself and this is how that person who annoys and affects my game realizes

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Not really... if I participate in the distribution, then I ask you to wait with a question, if I threw my hands off, I can easily answer questions, my son often comes up to me and asks me to throw at someone at the table, he just likes all these flying objects like tomatoes or horseshoes with handkerchiefs... well, if I just sit and wait for a hand, then I let him do it, but if I participate in the hand, then he waits))

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't have a problem with that.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd talk to them briefly and I'd tell'em to come back later. It would have impact only on the hands that were played during our talk.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm getting angry and it ruins my game

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've noticed lately that I've become very irritable.
so I would foam

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm focused on my strategy, nobody can interrupt me, I just do what I have to do - play responsible. I don't care about opinions, I'm only writing to people who wants advice or who are kind.

Remargo

Remargo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
such an event wouldn't disrupt my concentration