Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have a great time with them. I love a good, inspired insult! Trivial cusses don't interest me.
Good inspired insult ... :unsure:
What is this?
I used to love being insulted. I would reply: "ty".
It's not a problem for me, it means the opponent is on tilt, he makes more mistakes.
I usually say thank you. :)
Whether you 2 have seen but there are definitely people out there (also in this forum?) who would consider that ^ as insult aswell (and any other similar words-phrases) lol ...

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't pay attention. I don't read chat . If sth is very bad I Might then report it to the poker room or here to CC mods . I have done this twice I think only the last ten years . So yeah . I don't care much about keyboard warriors.

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
How do you feel about insults in chat?
I haven't played any games where there is a chat function. I would find it inappropriate, but it perhaps shows they are not serious players if they have time to chat whilst playing. Professionals multi table many different games, so I think it's unlikely they would chat as well. So the competition could be softer if lots of players chat.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love insults in chat, it means I am either annoying a player or winning money off them, either way I am happy.

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It's annoying but also fun a the same time.

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know, Don't really have chat on when playing. Stopped looking at chat along time ago as people just used it to abuse other people.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many online poker sites no longer have chat and i miss much of it on those that do . When i do notice negative comments i often i think the trash talk is funny !

doubledribl

doubledribl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's part of the game. People know how to express their emotions in different ways; some people smile after moving, some people burn up and go on tilt.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't take any kind of insults well. This is an indicator of a person’s low culture.

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
unfortunately there guys that do these insults on the tables.That sucks!

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I generally don't even pay attention to the game chat, so I don't see what other players write, I play on several screens at the same time and I can't waste my time watching insults

Sullivanryn88

Sullivanryn88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I get a good chuckle or sometimes straight up heavy laughter at anyone who thinks saying any insult small or large creates any negative emotion or results in a computer back and forth, people typically doing that are the ones who need the attention and or have Some type of issue going on.....why waste your time, poker is a game of fun and hopefully making money for the majority. Its really humourous when those waste time saying silly things. And for those who get into it with them I also feel bad for....and I bet those same folks slinging insults never ever say that when they're playing live....ever.

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
people that insult in chat are either tilted players or bad players that don't accept they won't win everytime

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
doesnt bother me personally one bit. i play game regardless of what anyone else thinks about me or my playing. ideally, would be nice without insults being hurled around, but sometimes thats life

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I really don't care, it just shows that the other player is not 100% focused. But I guess if it's on live poker then that would probably affect me.
I agree, those players who chat a lot usually quickly fly out of tournaments.:)

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My chat is off and I don't know who is writing what.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i don´t care what other opinions are it won´t change anything for me

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
any type of insult, no matter how silly, I will take it down and report it to the website. People need to know how to be respectful and respectful wherever they are.

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I try to mute everything that is possible... I hate the emojis in 888 for example... In an earlier version it was much easier to ban all communication... I preferred that by far

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Usually, there are not many who dare to insult me, because they know that they will get tenfold !

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like discussions in the chat and it doesn't bother me when someone insults me, because then it means that he has a problem, not me