Chips
yes folded poker of 7s once to an all in on 774 flop dam misclick lol

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens when you multi table, the last time was really worst for me, in the last 20 in one big tournament, i was very dissapointed, but I will continue playing poker :))

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yea I have done it a few times, the funniest was when I was playing too many tables that my tiny brain could handle, and I was trying to raise on 1 table and the other table popped up and I called an all-in with 45o :eek: I got a FH, if I can remember correctly I flopped the FH, I bet Vill was calling me all kind of names :D

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes happens mostly when playing to many tables and at the worst time,holdin bad cards and hitting all-in, when I was suppose to shove on another table holdin good cards [[yipes]]

J

JRNorris95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happened to me a few weeks ago at a cash game. I was sitting down with $390 and got dealt AA. The villain raised to $100 and I re raised to $250. He pushed me all in and as I reached for the keyboard it got knocked off the bed. Landed on the floor on the corner, and hit f1 the fold shortcut. What is even worse is he said nice fold (thinking he had me beat) and flashed me his KK.

I also run into trouble sometimes when pre-selecting call before my turn. Occasionally there will be a raise at the same time im clicking it. If the other people have auto fold or something, it can come around to me before I can unselect it.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
several times it has happened to me and it is very frustrating since I lose chips without necessity, for wrong button.

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the funniest poker streaming videos is wen keV matin miss cliks his 2 pair [JC][3c] after saying "this is it" "this is our rallying hand" he was short stack in a tournament he was like 25th out of 27 left. U can get a video on YouTube with the top 10 streamer misscliks

Kruel7y

Kruel7y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Disastah. I misclicked few times. call the raise with trash, fold AA instead of slow play which is FOLD CHECK button is next to each other.

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes,I have call all ins by misclicked when either mouse not working or clicking to fast.

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yes. I was using the hot keys and was feeling nice that I don't have to do much and then it happened. Instead of fold I called someones all in with a worst possible hand.