iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yep it happened to me way more than one time. The real question here is how fatal those misclicks were for me :D
I remember pre-final table I checked back FH on river, and the player that would definitely called (and busted) eventually knocked me out of the tournament :(((

Another memorable one was on partypoker with their bet-slider that bets an exact amount where you're clicking on it, not a one click -one more blind system. So I'm UTG, second stack, pre-final table again. I had A8s and wanted to open raise but clicked way too far on the right side of the bet slider and holla, almost a push:eek: The BB was a chip leader. OMG :banghead: SB had KK so he totally called and doubled up with set, luckily for me. It would be a total different story if BB holded those kings. Anyways, I lost a good amount of chips, and that player eventually advanced to TOP-3, while I finished the 5th :(

Wow, such a long read :D Doubt anyone will care :rofl:

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I went all-in with J2o by missclick. But I won. :D

AryoTECH

AryoTECH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in Local poker room Cash Game only ... want to fold with T7 off , miss click with button Allin (direct allin ) , and someone call with AQ ... ( run to my kitchen and drink 5glass of water )

when i see my PC , my chips double up ...

zzzzzzzzz

D

DuduGrando

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened to me to fold monsters hands for wanting to make the play quickly or for not being totally focused on the game

Gabinho12345

Gabinho12345

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me many times when I wanted to fold but called accidentally.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OH YES!!!!!
how about lookin at a Replay ,the screen overlaps ur table,, and you hit the arrow to progress the hand you are viewing,,
ahhhhhh ohhhooo Nooooo!!!!!!
You hit the arrow button and of cousre ur table pops up at same time LOL,
NOW depending where the screen is Overlapping
You are All in or have called a Bet that ..Otherwise we would have all Folded !!! SO TRUE
and All just for lookin at a previos hand while playing
HAS HAPPENED TO ME MANY TIMES ,
MAKE SURE TO MOVE /RESIZE SMALLER SO THE REPLAYS DO NOT HAVE THERE BTN"s NEAR UR fold/raise buttons on the real game table

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That happens to me when I have many open tables

T

TheBull953

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, more times than I can count. Especially when multi tasking and a new table pops up

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have missclicked plenty of times. It happens more when I am multi tabling and I don't spread the tables out to where I don't accidentally click on a table that pops up in front.

One time I accidentally went all in and someone called me with nothing not even Ace hi.

A

Alma1821

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ALL IN

I remember one time I accidently called for all in when I tried to move the mousepad to the fold box but instantly called...since then I only play poker with a mouse

A

Acunaaldje

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I did, especially when running out of time

P

PanceParty

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes and It is usually on a really good hand that I fold or if I call a raise I will have a bad hand and be really far into a tournament lol. It has not happened often but it was not fun when it did lol.

J

jesus133

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I missed the miss click but when I was playing from a tablet

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mis-Clicked 50% of my stack on a bluff (Just this week In a CC Free-Roll):eek:

Winning Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (7 handed) - Winning Poker Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (Button) (t2,423)
SB (t2,360)
BB (t2,610)
UTG (t2,595)
MP1 (t2,811)
MP2 (t2,512)
CO (t2,090)

Hero's M: 40.38

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9
club.gif
, 10
spade.gif

4 folds, Hero raises t99, 1 fold, BB calls t59

Flop: (t218) A
spade.gif
, 6
diamond.gif
, 6
club.gif
(2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets t1,121, BB raises to t2,511 (All-In), Hero folds

Total pot: t2,460

Results below:
BB didn't show

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not often but it happens, especially if tables of 6-8 or 3-4 other games

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have hit raise when i wanted to fold, and folded when i wanted to call or raise. Not very often but i have done it! I was wondering if any of you have gone NO!! I hit the wrong button!! :joyman:

I already did it in more than one opportunity, I wanted to raise the bet amount and it was not done correctly, in another time, I wanted to fold my hand and I ended not up raising all me the chips on the table ... jejejejeje

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tired or just not paying attention, I've done it.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I went to click check/fold earlier today and as soon as I did the screen changed and I clicked call vs an all in call with QJ. I paired the turn but buddy had cowboys. I told the table what happened and they all said ouch and that it happens all the time. I decided today to stop clicking those little pre action icons for this very reason.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, the worst one missclick I have ever made was when I was on the bubble on the tourney, had a short stack (but not that short to be the bubble boy soon) and as well I had some time and few hands just to make the bubble and keep patient. And somehow I clicked the call button instead of fold. I meant just to check that time, not to call.

P.S.: Sometimes I really wonder why most poker rooms can't make different buttons for 'call' and 'check' options instead of one button for both. The most missclicks happen just because of this, I guess.

H

Hondo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
misclicked, me? no ,never ,not once............oh wait a minute how did I end up in this thread? :driver:
:jd4:

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday in fact was the first time I done this. I had pushes all in twice out of the last 4 hands coz I was short but I had hands that do ok in a flip. . AJs and TT so because I done it twice I think ppl thot I was just stealing the blinds they were at 200-400 with a ante of 50 then I got queens and some1 shoved before me and I honestly don't know what happend but I folded lol I was gutted. He got no callers so I don't know what he had but I missed out on a chance to Double up.Also yesterday my power kept going off due to weather and I had 88 and the flop came 88J some1 shoved and I couldn't call because of connection lol that was also a sore 1.

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I had such a few times. Distracted and pressed the wrong button and the result was lost. :eek:Now I try to be more careful and not to be mistaken.