Have you ever made friends playing Poker?

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No I can't say that I have made any friends playing poker online. However, I have had many conversations with a lot of different people online from many locations across the globe.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve never played live poker, and I believe that when you’re with someone at the table, face to face, you can meet someone more easily. So far playing online poker I haven’t made any friends, hopefully no enemies either. :) Relatively I am a new member on the Cardschat but I think there are very good people there. And I think they know each other pretty well, so I think they hang out in some way. So I think it’s definitely possible to make friends by playing poker.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve never played live poker, and I believe that when you’re with someone at the table, face to face, you can meet someone more easily. So far playing online poker I haven’t made any friends, hopefully no enemies either. :) Relatively I am a new member on the Cardschat but I think there are very good people there. And I think they know each other pretty well, so I think they hang out in some way. So I think it’s definitely possible to make friends by playing poker.

With this post I became a "rock star". :) :) :)

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes... i did some friends and some enimies too hahahaha

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi all!! recently he was enjoying the night and its stars in silence while thinking more clearly. Almost a year ago I returned to poker more intensely after meeting CardsChat, I think it was the best thing that has happened to me in poker, particularly because I have been meeting many people and within this whole friendly community I have found a great companion that nowadays I value him as much as a friend, he has not only helped me improve my game but also knows me well enough to help me day by day with any problem. Anyway, I think poker is a passion that unites the inhabitants of the world and creates friendships at a distance so good that you probably won't have them anywhere else. greetings and good luck!!

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In forums is better to make poker friends

dmt_god

dmt_god

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully I'll make some more poker friends in the future...

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People are very friendly at live poker tables.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately not, as it was said in one book, real friendship is where there is nothing to share))

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have made a few. A couple are still a part of this site. I drop off the radar a lot though because of life and work and lost contact.

Z

zrok_ar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only on live games. And these people are not friends, but good playmates.

Cristhian

Cristhian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is that when I play everyone is rivals and I use my concentration to keep going and not to make friends.
From time to time I cross words in the chat, but to distract my opponent I simply

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey players, how are you?
Have you ever made great friends playing online poker?
I yes several friends this helps to maintain the real communication of life not only in virtual but in reality yes.:top:
So far I have not made friends playing online poker, from time to time you get people from your country who live abroad, they greet you and ask about the real situation in the country and perhaps one day you will meet him again at a table of Poker later.:rolleyes:

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.make friends while playing online poker?)))it's kind of infantile.get acquainted-Yes, communicate, but to immediately become friends, then stupidity.friends are tested over years and difficult situations.

A

aixacarl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not just friends, even boyfriend. I had a relationship with a boy I met at tables, we lasted 1 year, after the relationship is over, he leaves every time he sees me at tables haha

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey players, how are you?
Have you ever made great friends playing online poker?
I yes several friends this helps to maintain the real communication of life not only in virtual but in reality yes.:top:

Hi!

It was a year that I went to play live every day. I didn't miss a day. But my wife said it wasn't a normal life like that. So I finished and I rarely walk. I can play at home because then he's here with me. <3 :)

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, i made one friend from Moldova at the start of my career

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't say that I have tbh. I remember the good players and the maniacs &#55357;&#56837;

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

yes of course yes even cooler when you meet people from the same city I love it

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just to play...

When I participate in a poker tournament either live or online, I only dedicate myself to playing, 100% concentrated, I do not seek to be able to make a friendship with someone, I think it is better that way, which could have more profits. :D:D

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

Playing poker to make real friends is impossible. During the game, everyone is only interested in the won chips. And if someone shows interest in you at the table, it is only in order to get to know you better for the game and for their own benefit.

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I could make a friend but as I said before you will always find one I did and to this day we are, I recommend talking to someone who knows the same or more than one of poker is the best !!

GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a very special person for me, we became friends playing cash games myself in Loki Mode playing live cards simultaneously and hitting everything and having fun, we exchanged emails and today she is my best friend. TROS1984 let's go ... wow omg: D