The Great Debate - Which Room to Deposit on?

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's two different questions for me to split here: "Where to Deposit on?" and "Where to grinding at?"
Firstly i will answer to the first one - "Where to Deposit on?" The answer for me is: Nearly anywhere, where you get anything for your deposit, except those unknown tiny poker rooms, people having problems with withdrawing. Simply because first deposit bonus, or depositors freerolls or whatever else you get for your first deposit is a great opportunity to increase your bankroll faster and with less risks! So why not to deposit everywhere? That's called "Bounty Hunting" and i'm personally one of those guys. And you know what, it been very profitable for me till now, otherwise i wouldn't recommend it here. But stay safe and read review of every poker room, where you are about to deposit. And choose your bonus wisely. Often coming as affiliate from another site is more profitable, than just to take bonus offer of the room itself. Check so many offers, as you can find.

"Where to grinding at?" - To these question i would answer... from those list you gave us i would definitely pick 888. I'm not known with BOL and BCP so far honestly, but i can't imagine that they offer more freebies and better rewarding system, than 888 do. 888poker are simply offer absolutely more freebies, freerolls (talking about their own, not CC one) and other benefits, than any other poker room do. (Not talking about rake. It's a different story.) And they have nice amount of tournaments for different limits too.
And one more thing is, that i'm not a big fan of choosing just one poker room to play. While my evening session i have pretty often opened 2, 3 sometimes 4 different poker rooms. And i'm checking regularly for new freerolls or cheap satellites and such stuff on most of room, i have account at. (It's about 8 meanwhile, 9 soon, as i'm planning to deposit on ACR for the first deposit bonus and ability to play FRC games :))

Last edited:
V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I disagree on the VIP system - I'm at level 56 or something and the gold coins that come back are still crap. The treasure map was better than it is currently - some of these tasks are absurd.
poker stars doesn't offer to much with daily free rolls vs 888 Poker. The Treasure map is better now with an added 6K in the daily 12K tournament but i agree the challenges are harder to complete towards the end of map.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would suggest you Pokerstars or Partypoker. They're on the top and there are many more tournaments than on any other site. I'm playing on Pokerstars, Partypoker and 888poker, can say that 888poker tournament pools are way smaller than on Stars and PartyPoker. In the end is your choice, you should deposit on any familiar site to you :) gl.

Hi Filip, I play on both today and want a reliable solid third option. 888 is the one I'm on the fence about having played there before and I have mixed feelings about it.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's two different questions for me to split here: "Where to Deposit on?" and "Where to grinding at?"
Firstly i will answer to the first one - "Where to Deposit on?" The answer for me is: Nearly anywhere, where you get anything for your deposit, except those unknown tiny poker rooms, people having problems with withdrawing. Simply because first deposit bonus, or depositors freerolls or whatever else you get for your first deposit is a great opportunity to increase your bankroll faster and with less risks! So why not to deposit everywhere? That's called "Bounty Hunting" and i'm personally one of those guys. And you know what, it been very profitable for me till now, otherwise i wouldn't recommend it here. But stay safe and read review of every poker room, where you are about to deposit. And choose your bonus wisely. Often coming as affiliate from another site is more profitable, than just to take bonus offer of the room itself. Check so many offers, as you can find.

"Where to grinding at?" - To these question i would answer... from those list you gave us i would definitely pick 888. I'm not known with BOL and BCP so far honestly, but i can't imagine that they offer more freebies and better rewarding system, than 888 do. 888poker are simply offer absolutely more freebies, freerolls (talking about their own, not CC one) and other benefits, than any other poker room do. (Not talking about rake. It's a different story.) And they have nice amount of tournaments for different limits too.
And one more thing is, that i'm not a big fan of choosing just one poker room to play. While my evening session i have pretty often opened 2, 3 sometimes 4 different poker rooms. And i'm checking regularly for new freerolls or cheap satellites and such stuff on most of room, i have account at. (It's about 8 meanwhile, 9 soon, as i'm planning to deposit on ACR for the first deposit bonus and ability to play FRC games :))

First off, thank you for that awesome response! This was immensely enjoyable to read.

Ok, I'm curious about your first comment - you're essentially saying that any reputable site you deposit, grind the bonus out, and cash out? How much do you typically deposit & what do you play? I know some sites have higher thresholds for hitting that bonus and I want to make sure my style and available time to play can achieve this. What sites have you done this on so far?

As for your second comment, this is where I waiver between playing exclusively at Stars & Party to branching out. I've heard a lot of good things about 888, but my personal experience there wasn't the greatest. Why - I'm Canadian and a lot of their freebies are geared to time zones in Europe and Asia. There aren't a lot of great tournaments in the evening for me and the cash tables dry up to a point. I don't disagree on the freeroll side of things - which is one of the reasons I didn't take it totally off the list. But some of their promotions have been absurd lately - I loved the treasure chest when it debuted but this time around I don't have time to win 6 BLAST's $1 or higher because of my work schedule. Which I guess is why I'm reaching out for advice.

Based on the positive feedback on 888 I'm seriously considering going back - but I can't get the welcome bonus as I already got it. I can deposit on BCP & BOL to grind that out, but no one is really talking about either site which I find interesting.

OK....leaning towards 888 but does anyone have a reason to deposit on any of the other options?

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
With so much offer that exists in the market on online poker sites ... it is good to take the time and investigate the different promotions they offer ... as well as security aspects and about withdrawal times. .! at least these are the aspects that I always investigate before making a deposit in a poker site ...!