Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lets put it like this that in generally speakin, if i play heads up, 1000 hands against a player i only know is a woman, i probably could bluff more then i be bluffin against a men. On the average womans takes less risk, avoid more uncertainty, for example.
Interesting. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on you. :) LOL!!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One of the most interesting things I found about playing with the lady's is you should never underestimate them. Some of the best players are the ladys, In our group who started playing together 18 years ago, the most successful ones are the women including one who considers herself a semiprofessional player. Can girls play? you better believe it.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I love to see women play poker!!!They still are underrated in this game and this make them so dangerous!!! ;)

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I don't care if is a man, a woman, a gay, a lesbian... I just look at her style of play and that's it mate...

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It doesn't matter. I don't really differentiate between players' genders as I do their playing style. As far as I'm concerned we're all here for the same thing.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Women have much less control over their emotions and are more likely to give in to impulses - and the vast majority are aware of this - therefore they avoid participating in costly forms of gambling.Of course, this does not apply to professional poker players - we are talking about a generalized representation of women about gambling.Women who highly value their intelligence and abilities will be more willing to go into gambling, in particular poker, if they better understand what results their intelligence can bring there.They are easy to play with, unless they are professionals, but I have not played with them.

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really couldn't care less. I play based on what they do at the table, not what is between their legs.