Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When you play against woman in online poker. Do you have any feelings?
I mean many boy dont raise to woman players. What do you think about it?
I don't know about others, but for me poker is just a game, and I don't make a distinction if it's a man or a woman, what I see at the table are only players, who are there for the same reason to win, so my treatment for both is the same .

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think a strength or weakness of a player has nothing to do with their being male or female. Especially in online poker, you learn how a player plays based on their actions, bet sizing, and the showdowns that they choose amongst other things. I try to find exploits regardless.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
feelings!!🤔🤔😆😆
Come on, we have progressed and developed. Is it possible that there are barriers or a difference when you play with a female who is human and has a mind as you have? Why belittle

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think people even notice gender online very often . And it doesnt matter anyway .

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I just feel like I'm playing against another human being just like me, and that they want to win the same MTT that I want to win.
I particularly like to play against women because most of them play very well.
My regards, brother:):):):):)

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A poker player, regardless of gender, deserves all respect and attention. There are many women players who are simply great icons of the game of poker and in brazil we have many examples. I won't mention names because I don't want to forget any.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
I just play like usually. The poker player is just a poker player. Especially online when i don't see real face.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I once found myself heads-up against a Female player who had much less chips than I did, so naturally thought that it was going to be a breeze after playing for about 10 minutes we were just about equal in chips, I said to her "I am playing this all wrong" when she asked me "what do you mean?" I immediately raised pre-flop and she folded.
I found I had been treating her as a Woman, and being the Gentleman I am, I had failed to make any moves against her pre-flop and was allowing her to see flops for free! When I realised my mistake I started to treat her as any other player and wiped the floor with her.
She was a good player, but could not stand up to pre-flop raise's, Eventually I beat her but it was hard work.
Put away your Gentlemanly feelings and go for the Jugular, it is the killer instinct that wins games.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
many poker players don't know who's playing against them, it's a girl or a guy so they don't care, and even if they know, I don't think it will affect their game in general, they will play the same way they played because it's a sport and everyone is equal

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I tend to pay a bit more attention and give women a bit more credit for "having it" when raising and re-raising when I'm in hands with them depending on their HUD stats of course. Over the years though I've found women to generally make better players on avg then most men even if they're not quite as aggressive. So I wouldn't say I play overly different just a bit more careful in hands when playing women. With that said I only play micro/low stakes online so from table to table play can be quite decent to crazy wild.

Cheers!!!

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the idea that some guys use a girls photo or a female nickname just to simulate that are girls, and don't rise when they play haha, it's just a conspiracy

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
where can i see, if its a boy or a girl, doesnt matter, sometimes i wanna know where the person comes from.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have nothing against it, on the contrary, I expect more than half of the participants, I appreciate them 😉

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It shouldn't make any difference. Also, when online, as someone else said, people can misrepresent themselves. Your play vs them should be adjusted based on your observations and with the same intent regardless of gender: to win their chips.

In live games, all players should be treated with respect. If you see or hear players (women or not) being bullied or disrespected, please help by speaking up and not tolerating such bad behavior.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To be honest, the gender of the player doesn't matter to me. All that matters is skill, experience, patience and luck. But I even think that women have a certain advantage over men because women are usually more patient players.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
many poker players don't know who's playing against them, it's a girl or a guy so they don't care, and even if they know, I don't think it will affect their game in general, they will play the same way they played because it's a sport and everyone is equal
well said, I agree
I'm just going to assume that OP is just trying to have a bit of fun.
It was a backfired

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play my game the way I like it regardless of who the opponent is, anyway women in poker are a force and I'm glad that there are many of them, congratulations to them!

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Lets put it like this that in generally speakin, if i play heads up, 1000 hands against a player i only know is a woman, i probably could bluff more then i be bluffin against a men. On the average womans takes less risk, avoid more uncertainty, for example.

Over all, adapting your game to the skill level of the players at the table you are playing at is more important then adapting it because of players gendre.

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
well i think women hide their emontions easier .. i mean on live poker .. but generally i dont think poker has a gender...

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
for me it doesn't make any difference who my opponent is i always try to achieve the best for me and those are the opponent's chips on my stack :)

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to play my game no matter who I'm up against.
the only thing that will affect my game is whether I'm facing a good player or not.