Game time (days a week, hours a day, time for rest)???

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 2-3 hours during the week when I get off work and a little more on the weekend if I do well in a tournament.

I

iamKK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody! I try to play poker periodically every day for 4-6 hours a day and 6-7 days a week. However, I began to notice that after 2-3 weeks of such a schedule, severe fatigue sets in. As a result of which I can then not go to the computer for a month. Now I try to experiment with the amount of time for the game (days a week, hours a day, time for rest). I ask you to share your experience in this matter.

I use to play 2-3h a day everyday with 4 tables. Now I am playing 4-6h a day with 6 tables. I take rest once a month which is usually for 1 to 2 days. I am really trying to increase my endurance and just a few days ago I tried the rakerace and played for 13h in a day with 6 tables and yet ended up 5th. I usually don’t have a problem looking at the computer too long. I guess you can slowly increase your play time so that the fatigue wouldn’t set in and destroy your game.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody! I try to play poker periodically every day for 4-6 hours a day and 6-7 days a week. However, I began to notice that after 2-3 weeks of such a schedule, severe fatigue sets in. As a result of which I can then not go to the computer for a month. Now I try to experiment with the amount of time for the game (days a week, hours a day, time for rest). I ask you to share your experience in this matter.

Hi, try playing 4 days a week, it’s very hard without rest - as you know. For example, I play for 10-14 hours a day, then sleep. If the state is good the next day, I go to play again. If there is no desire, it is better to do other things, otherwise there is simply a loss of funds. And so you yourself will choose the best version of the game,
try experimenting buddy:)

M

Mm Kk 601

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Вам нужно выбрать другой график, чтобы быть в форме. Например, я отдыхаю 2 дня в неделю. Мне все еще сложно играть больше 6 часов подряд. Это необходимо совместить с job.

Top 10 Games