Cheers!!!

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play SnG turbo more, this is my favorite format, and I played zoom, but it’s not mine, it’s like you don’t have to wait for hours, some people think, but I don’t know how seriously I can’t take zoom:)

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
My favorite is 6Max tables, SIT&Go or Regular Cash Games.. I like to play some MTT tournaments under 1000 players, so.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wondering what your favourite format is. I'm playing a lot of zoom at the moment which I enjoy.
When you play the zoom format, you can create negative habits, which can hurt you in other formats, zoom is where the game is faster and you make decisions often based on the weight of your hand and not the position, situation of Table .... etc.
I preferably avoid the zoom format, play one to two games a month, I prefer others

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I used to play a lot of zoom at the micros. I like this format, with a good stack I could raise a lot of money in a game day, but I find it difficult to control my bankroll and it happened that I lost everything and started from scratch. Today I choose to play MTT and Spin & Go tournaments.

E

el dibuu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zoom tournaments are exceptional! They have an unparalleled vertigo

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I like almost all poker formats, especially Spin&go, regarding my favorite games I love 8-game and omaha, it is interesting to play tournaments of these formats, you have a lot of fun

T

tovas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like 6max NLHE cash games at the moment

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wondering what your favourite format is. I'm playing a lot of zoom at the moment which I enjoy.
Hi.
My favorite format is of course freerolls :)
I don't play cash games and in general I prefer slow tournaments where the blinds increase every 10 minutes.
Good luck.