Favorite screen names

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Poker community has the worst nicknames you can imagine. I literally don't know any other community with such bad nicknames. The average poker nickname is smth like "averagejoe43354".

Feels like poker players don't have imagination or just don't care at all.

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
it's not the name of the player that matters, but the performance of the player! etc

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poker community has the worst nicknames you can imagine. I literally don't know any other community with such bad nicknames. The average poker nickname is smth like "averagejoe43354".

Feels like poker players don't have imagination or just don't care at all.

Did you look through the 7 pages in this thread? I thought there were some pretty good ones in there. ie. Bingo Star; Barilyn Monroe;

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Did you look through the 7 pages in this thread? I thought there were some pretty good ones in there. ie. Bingo Star; Barilyn Monroe;
Of course, sometimes i see good or funny ones.

The problem isn't even that poker players don't use good nicknames, They do. The problem is in very bad nicknames with a lot of random numbers etc.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jokerstars was one that I thought was really funny, other than that I don't remember anything I have that I think is funny and I remember

TruthFruit

TruthFruit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I think some screen names are actually intended to mess with opponents' heads... Presenting yourself as a "fish", as "alwaysbluffin" or as "born to lose" might get them to actually call you more, thinking you are a bad player. Personally, I always like to be underestimated

silentshowdown

silentshowdown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Found this:

Nice name 2

What kind of player wants to be a bluff fraudster at Micro Stakes, lol.

And this player:

Nice name
This player is a saint. He's preaching that if you lose, it's your fault, don't blame the poker site for being rigged. So it's your fault.
Even though you have AA and your opponent beats you without any mercy with 53o, and hits two pairs, it's your fault, not variance.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Possible future Screenames of myself:

- Rigtard_Donkey
- TheseGuys"R"MoransBro
- Original CC Value-Hunter