Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You do know the expression used to describe some players on the tables.. 'Bingo Players' ??? Well I thought this one topped them all.

You have any others you've seen recently?

O

oropezaliuinez

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I use the screen to play normal poker, the one that appears in the poker rooms

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I use the screen to play normal poker, the one that appears in the poker rooms
I'm not sure what translation tool you are using (doubt it is Google Translate) but whatever it is, it is not good.
I noticed some of your responses in some other threads were similar to this one... it's as if you are responding to a completely different conversation.
I do believe there is a spanish section in the CC forum. Perhaps you could post there? (although I do not know this for sure)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I saw another one the other day that I thought was cool. It's SpecificIslander... LOL!!! Niiiiice

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
* Whatever alias which resembles some famous individual *

This way you can never know is it actually him/her playing or someone impersonating them ...

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I didn't start paying too much attention to the names, when I have one that I like I'll put it here. Greetings

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite screen names?!. Hm... It's Me! Bullscorpi! That's it!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is desirable that the nickname for playing poker be harmonious, bright and easy to remember. The player himself should like the nickname no less than his real name. It is important that the nickname is positive and evokes positive emotions. The use of negative words in the form of "looser", "mudak" and others is usually misunderstood by opponents and causes bewilderment. In addition, this approach did not help any of the famous players who occupied the top lines of the ratings. Do not try to seem cooler than you are in reality by creating a pseudonym with a pathetic name. Some nicknames like "Napoleon" or "TheGreatAlexander" will make you look ridiculous in the eyes of opponents and make you an object of ridicule.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is desirable that the nickname for playing poker be harmonious, bright and easy to remember.
Why?
The player himself should like the nickname no less than his real name.
Why?
It is important that the nickname is positive and evokes positive emotions.
Why?
Some nicknames like "Napoleon" or "TheGreatAlexander" will make you look ridiculous in the eyes of opponents and make you an object of ridicule.
The only names I think are poor choices are ones that might depict you as being a regular player.
I'm also not sure why it would matter if opponents made us an object of ridicule.
I've asked 'Why' after parts of your post because I'm curious to know 'Why'?

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
During all the years that I have played online poker I have come across many strange names at all the tables, but one in particular I remember "Fisherplayer" the guy was called, he played very aggressively, very different from how he would regularly a fish player.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A really great screen name. I think this screen name suits at least 50% of all players in the world :)
I've never paid much attention to my opponents' screen names, but BingoStar screen name is very informative indeed :)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You do know the expression used to describe some players on the tables.. 'Bingo Players' ??? Well I thought this one topped them all.

You have any others you've seen recently?
Recently I played and saw the nickname of the player Mad Max) and another one had the nickname Walter Hartwell White😎. Maybe you watched this series, you will understand what it is about. I also like the nickname Mithrandir or maestro