Ever tried to play PLO and PLO8 simultaneously?

Logg

Logg

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine having 4-6 tables of a mix of hyper PLO and PLO8 tournaments.
You can choose where to place them on your screen, but you may not have labels on the windows.

Do you think you have the adequate short-term memory and attention span to organize these games in your head? What about if it was 7-card std, PLO, PLO8, NLH hyper PKO, 7-2 triple draw and razz at the same time?

would your eyeballs bleed?

Is someone going to try it?

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at first it will be hard) but an experienced player should cope because beginners will not load so many tables, they basically play one table)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play PLO and PLO8 tables simultaneously I always put the PLO tables in the top of my screen and the PLO8 in the bottom. This way I don't get confused because there were times that I've already played PLO8 as PLO. But I don't think I have attention enough to play PLO, PLO8, razz and stud at the same time, I would definitely get lost...lol

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Imagine having 4-6 tables of a mix of hyper PLO and PLO8 tournaments.
You can choose where to place them on your screen, but you may not have labels on the windows.

Do you think you have the adequate short-term memory and attention span to organize these games in your head? What about if it was 7-card std, PLO, PLO8, NLH hyper PKO, 7-2 triple draw and razz at the same time?

would your eyeballs bleed?

Is someone going to try it?

I used to do it with stud, stud8 and razz and have an omaha 8 table going all at once with a lot of tables on full tilt and its not complicated if you know the story of every starting hand and recognize what's available or showing in other people's boards if you're playing the stud variations.

All you have to do is keep the stud tables on top and the stud8 on the bottom and you can place the razz hands in the middle and practice multi tabling but if you don't know starting hands and how to play any of the games and the odds of improving or the "story"/
predictable outcome of the hands then if you saw me back in the Full Tilt days would think I was a magician but really just an idiot that studied the games and put in the effort to learn them.

So yeah, start with one table, learn as much as you can about the games then organize the tables to being in distinctive places on your monitor that you always would put those game in so there isn't any confusion to what you're playing and go from there. I'm way out of practice with those games and have trouble playing a few tables now and have forgotten a lot of stuff and haven't played the competition I was on Full Tilt but I'm sure folks on the site can help you out with those games.

There are folks here that enjoy playing hi/lo games more than holdem, lol.

GL

OOh and don't put the razz tables with the stud8 tables, lol they're not the same and playing a razz hand in stud8 like an 8 low draw isn't the best idea either but we'll leave that for another post, lol.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think I quit drinking because of sh!t like this. Don't bluff yourself; remember, it's supposed to be the other way around.