eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Definitely not rigged. My 88 lost to an 86 yesterday.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the next tourney they made sure to show me an open ended straight draw every time I folded.

In live session, I was folding KQs twice and once would have had a boat and the other time I would have hit a straight. Then I played AKo and my straight lost to a flush. Any online scenario you can give, I can give a better live scenario. Ever see Quad Aces lose to a Royal Flush? Saw that one on TV in a wsop event. Anything you see online can and will occur playing live. If you play live with the assumption that online is rigged then you are going to lose horridly.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I'm saying is that if you go to a live game thinking the things you see online are only because the site is rigged, then you will be busting out when your AA loses to 74o because you never thought 2 pair could have hit a flop like that.

So true!

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say online is rigged, but I do think it is like seeing poker at it's most extreme. I have learned to adjust my gameplay to fit my expectations of online flops, turnsand rivers and it benefits me most the time.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing is rigged.. Probabilities vs live play vs online

Both live and online, poker is not rigged.
In a live game I feel much more comfortable with the favored hands.
Like others mentioned, online, you see more hands, more possible bad beats.

Do not feel like you're the only one who has a split personality, live vs online.

Online, it seems so random, you almost expect that ONE card that can ruin you to show up on the river, even if the odds say otherwise

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rigged is not the word for the krazy boards online. Obviously it's not rigged against all of us. Extreme is the word I describe online poker with. Nearly every hand ends with a straight or better online. You have to adjust your style of play to be prepared to see a trips on the flop, followed by a straight on the turn, crushed by a flush or boat on the river.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whoa. It is rigged. Why would every other entity in life know all of your data, but not an online poker site?
I just won 2 small stakes one ups in a row, the next tourney they made sure to show me an open ended straight draw every time I folded. I resisted until my folding JT would have beat villain's J9. They took me out with AK vs villain's QJ. They saw i'd won a little, I play about 4 tourneys a night, and twos wins for me fits their business model. Don't overthink it. Good Luck!
Has anyone who sells information ever said, "Hey I'm gonna be here at this time. I'll show you 55 is good vs 62." (it's 50/50)?
YOU ARE CORRECT IT IS RIGGED AND WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO YOU BETTER STOP TELLING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that in general the online sites are not rigged, however sometimes may
'add some juce' to make a play more attractive, like figures would appear slightly more often than they supposed to.
On the other hand, when the big money is involved, there may be some rouge workers, programmers that would niot behave in an honest way.

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YOU ARE CORRECT IT IS RIGGED AND WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO YOU BETTER STOP TELLING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
True. There's no benefit in knowing and showing people.
I don't say anything until after it happens.
Last hand flopped a straight, and lost to a bigger straight on the turn, after the check/raise.
A better hand is not something online sites take into consideration.
It's worse now, they know if I raise w AT on the button, they just give the sb AA when they
want me out. It's not poker science

J

jaggafrig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is easy to get better when you lose but pay attention to how many times you suck out yourself

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last hand flopped a straight, and lost to a bigger straight on the turn, after the check/raise.
It's worse now, they know if I raise w AT on the button, they just give the sb AA when they
I was being sarcastic you are being paranoid

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online and live can be rigged. Gotta be careful about “private” live games. Internet scams are common too.

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL is getting more shameless by the hand, imo
Dont even know if they're playing with 52 cards
One time I was confused for about 10 seconds, until
I realized the winner only had A high. No one had hit on the board. They probably
fired the dealer.
I mostly write after losing when I've flopped a 2 pair and been sucked out like J. Depp.
Those cheap Caribbean rents.
Careful, friends

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok why do "they" want "you" out? why do they favor the other player? Please let me know what you have done to fall out of favor so I dont make the same mistake. If you so strongly think it is rigged why are you still playing?

Organize a Home Poker Game