Does anyone have a good music playlist to play poker?

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello my friend, the list of songs I do not have But I advise you to listen to your musical tastes and do not take your focus away from the game. Good luck on the tables!

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer music that is instrumental. Listening to music with lyrics is distracting.

I agree with the CardsChat member who suggested classical. In everyday activities, classical is not my choice, but playing poker is good with classical! I also like smooth jazz when playing.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I usually listen to radio when playing. I'm from argentina and I hear the top 40, where they spend Latin music, Greetings

T

thaliko86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything from classic rock to blues, jazz and bossa nova. The different beats and rhythms serve very well for the different phases of a tournament. Enjoy the good vibes! GL

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cannot believe no one has mentioned Zamfier & his magic flute. Guess Zorba ha.sn't seen this thread yet. :sheep:

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to disco 80's. I like it. But often I play without music at all.

X

xRanieri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lofi Hip hop beats if you're into it:

It's a 24/7 stream of Lofi hip hop beats, very relaxing. It's good for studying, and concentration. I like it, keeps me from tilting.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Radio Music

Do you like to hear music while playing poker? I started listening to a music radio station with my favorite music! It is very nice and it accompanies my game very well!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Music distracts me. But I think that if music helps you, then it should be used.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm addicted to Texas Holdem Radio.They always play good music there.And have a daily freeroll at ACR.

Last edited:
S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I like to put on the extended jam bands, like some Greatful Dead, or Phish, or some Reggae. Keep some positive energy flowin`.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, music helps a bit, but you do not need to be loud so that you do not distract or disturb you.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, it is. Music helps to play better and there is less distraction in the game. The advantage of listening radio is that the music will continue. Very good choice.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I listen to coffee house music sometimes.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I very rarely listen to music while playing. But I have nothing against music if it doesn't bother you !!!

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
yes i like to play poker and listen to music:rolleyes:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't even listen music (as much) nowadays so no :cool:

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I'm addicted to Texas Holdem Radio.They always play good music there.And have a daily freeroll at ACR.

Yes, excellent place to listen music and chat with friends.

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love listening to music while I play!! I find it helps me concentrate. It also helps when players are delaying too much at the table. LOL

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This depends on each individual. Music is a distraction for me especially if playing more than one table. I get too into the music. You should think of poker like studying for school in that it requires attention and focus. Instrumental music is better as lyrics tend to distract when trying to focus on a task.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally looking for back ground noise and music is better than TV. When TV is on, I'm incline to look up and have less focus. Music is better, but don't ask what has been played. I wouldn't know if there was money ride on it.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you like to hear music while playing poker? I started listening to a music radio station with my favorite music! It is very nice and it accompanies my game very well!

Hi There
It depends very much on each one and his mood
If you´re happy and up music will help
If not it can distract
It happens with me
Rgds

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love listening to music while I play!! I find it helps me concentrate. It also helps when players are delaying too much at the table. LOL

Hi There
Interesting!!!! Specially when players delay their play without any reason
I´ll try that
Tanks
Rgds