Does anyone have a good music playlist to play poker?

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would appreciate if anyone had some good music to listen to while playing online, Thanks.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Oh, yes! :)
(mixed up :D )

Nina Simone: feeling good
Billie Holiday: I'm a fool to want you
Doris Day: Dream a little dream of me
Roberta Flack: Killing me softly
David Bowie: Absolute begginers
David Bowie: Wild is the wind
Queen: Bohemian rhapsody
Queen: I want to break free
Nick Cave: To be by your side
Nick Cave: Babe, I'm on fire
Grinderman: No pussy blues
;)

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually the music prevents me to play poker. When I listen to music, I want action. And I'm begining to do at the poker table is complete nonsense.
It is difficult to advise something, because I do not know what you like to listen to. I can advise you to listen to while playing asmr :D I'm kidding.
Here, music channel MrSuicideSheep
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5nc_ZtjKW1htCVZVRxlQAQ

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to high paced music to avoid boredom and be more aggressive

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I like a variety of music, but usually I am listening to amsterdam trans radio.
Thanks to music, I am more focused on the game.
Good luck.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made an album of music while playing poker.
and my favorite album is Phil Collins Genesis.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I like to listen to music ... it relaxes me a lot ... however every time I listen to music while I'm playing poker ... it distracts me a lot and I lose concentration ... so I better avoid listening to music and playing poker at the same time weather..!

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything hard rock or metal will get me going. However during the end stages of a tournament I like to have no music on because I do not want any potential distractions when I am so close to making some dough.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
after many playlists i found out that 80/90s reggea goes well with me while playing poker )

Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends on the musical taste I hear eminem and chris brown

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the sounds I use for :

to play aggressive

Manu Chao - Welcome to Tijuana
The Pretenders - "Boots of Chinese Plastic" Shangri

to relax

HALFMAN'S SONG - Game Of Thrones Tyrion Song Lannister by Miracle Of Sound
Game Of Thrones ~ The Rains Of Casting With lyrics (Lannister Song)

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, that it can be any music, you just need some kind of relaxing. Maybe some instrumental music will be the right choice.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is a chill downtempo hiphop youtube channel i love to listen to

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oasis, guns n roses eminem among others

VMVarga

VMVarga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Give classical a try

Would appreciate if anyone had some good music to listen to while playing online, Thanks.

The only music I like to listen to while playing is classical. Not all classical is great to listen to when playing, but if you get the right play list and put some of the songs that hit you just right on loop, you can get a nice flow state going and stay laser focused on the game.

I think one of the very best songs for this is Schubert's piano trio in E flat, op. 100. It fits so well with playing cards that Kubrick used it for one of the card playing scene's in Barry Lyndon.

Another great track is Dmitri Shostakovich's Waltz no.2. The first minute or so of that song is so good, I don't care how many times I hear it, it always hits that sweet spot.

There is so much great classical music to listen to while playing, but often some of the best pieces ever composed will make you more on edge or nervous, making you less focused on the game and more focused on the music playing. A perfect example of one of these songs for me would be Vivaldi's Four Seasons, especially Winter. It is one of my favorites, but it is too intense to be considered a great song to listen to while playing. I usually want something I can put on loop for a while, and putting Four Seasons on loop would be awful to listen to while playing. For me anyway.

Some pieces can be a bit of both. Beethoven's piano sonata no.23 is one of the greatest pieces ever composed for the piano. Some parts of it are slow and soothing enough to make it a favorable track for a poker play list, but many other parts of it are just so supremely energetic that it would certainly distract anyone who even remotely enjoys classical music. The second movement could work well, while the third movement is so aurally alluring that I'm not sure how anyone could ever focus on anything but the brilliant composition.

I think of all the great composers, Wagner would have the most work that is suitable for a poker play list. The Tannhauser Overture is probably my favorite--it gets really good about two and a half minutes in. The Parsifal Overture is great also. The Prelude to Lohengrin.

Mahler's Symphony no.5 is also good.

Beethoven's Piano Concertos No. 2 and No. 3. Both are amazing, as is pretty much everything Beethoven ever did.

Oh, and Haendel's Sarabande is a good one too.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I'm a fan of Keb Mo and Israel Kamkawiwo'ole. Makes me feel relaxed and forget about my troubles, as if that's possible. Not a rocker here.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turn on you're favorite radio stations.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
When I play poker, I almost never listen to music. Music distracts me. During the game, I try to make the right decisions and avoid mistakes.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During the game, I usually listen to music. I prefer classical music.
Music always helps me focus.

zippaya

zippaya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't know what to listen, go for any Iron Maiden album. Every single song is a masterpiece! You will enjoy every minute of it while playing! Ofcourse if you prefer heavy metal

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont listen music while I play, it doesnt let me concentrate

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know how other players but at some moments the music distracts from the game, although in not games I listen to different music and I like a lot of different compositions, you need to choose something from calm music for the game so that you are relaxed and at the same time focused on the game!

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually listen to The Weeknd. Has a special effect on me ^_^

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Accidentally found this mix in the blog of one reg a few days ago. I've been listening to it and some other mixes that YouTube recommends during playing.