Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, of course you get tired of poker, and at the same time quite well. If you play for a long session, then after 7-8 hours the concentration is already delayed. It is necessary to take a break in the game, if it is over, then a day or even two days should have gone to restore strength, while you still need to sleep well.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you get tired of playing several hours of online poker?:(

I don't get tired, because currently I only play freerolls, and you know how these tournaments are, either you do very well, or in the first hands you take a bad beat and go to rest.:D

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Offcourse, we er human beings… we nerd slepe ��

V

vaselbrassel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tried

oh ya right around 7pm right freakin out baby !!! out snoring away. oh ya oh ya......

S

ScottyDee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do and it affects my play.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If you play for hours or even if you are busy with other things for hours, it is quite normal that you get tired. But it is also entirely because you have played a few times in tournaments that took until dawn. Now I try to ensure that I do not participate in tournaments that could take to dawn. I used to have no problems going through all night but today I can no longer do it so well.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. In the case of a long tournament, I get very tired. But what motivates me is that I manage to win something. Opponents fly out and my potential winnings become more pleasant. It gives energy and comforts that it's not all in vain.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i get tired all the time =)
especially at long mtts.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get tired sometimes. And this is very disappointing, especially if there was no fatigue at the beginning.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play a multi-hour tournament, then yes, I can get tired.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a bit of a nite owl so playing long tourneys doesn't affect me much

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Naturally, I get mentally tired, in particular during bad runs in cash games or rush tables.
Kinda weird but on really good runs I get more and more energy with every win and I can play for hours upon hours and then temporarily die in bed for 10-12 hours.
But if everything goes wrong in that session after 4-5 hours I feel like I've been run over by a train and probably need a couple of days of sun, cool activities, to get back in shape..

However, I do not get tired during tournaments. I can play quite a few at the same time and I really enjoy it. If I didn't have to eat, drink or sleep, I would play non-stop. But again, I play tight and take advantage of everything I can during the game. It may sound weird but tournaments are easy, or the decisions are easy. In cash games, it's not always easy and can get in tough spots quite often and the decisions can be frustrating at times.
There are days when my eyes start hurting and I have to stop. But what I can say is that it's the least stressful job I have ever had.

Hope it makes sense.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get tired many times & keep on playing the next day. :)

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never played that long that i can say i was tired. But i often get to some point, where i start playing tild because it takes too long.
I guess this happens because i play too low limits.

H

Hedz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If its gone on very late into the tournament and there isn't much action it starts to get to me the tiredness, but luckily I don't get far often so it's no a problem 😂😂

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Мне кажется, люди устают проигрывать игры. Если бы они выиграли, то играли бы до упаду.

Totally agree with you

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I win, I won’t get tired, I think it’s the same for everyone, if you have a streak of successful play, you won’t get tired of the game, play as much as you want, and if you’re not lucky, you constantly lose, of course it gets boring for several hours in a row be a loser:confused:

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There are so many variations of poker that there is no time to get tired. In any case, there is fatigue in any activity, be it mental or physical work.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you are constantly in prizes during the day, then fatigue quickly passes.

M

Mmaxiii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i do, when the tournament is during a long time

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, quite often, or maybe it is just boredom. 2/3 hours into a tourney, i can lose concentration, end up surfing the web, messing about with my phone. There is nothing worse, nearing the bubble when you're tired and everybody starts tanking.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I get tired I try to not register for any more games and just finish my session.