Do you get tired?

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I more often just lose interest and wana go do other stuff and wish MTT finish soon.
Shove it in with some krap and go -
"Well if this 27 wins this 3-way al in ok then let this be a sign for me to stay :D"

Last edited:

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only get tired when it goes against me...

When you get a fair amount of well-timed cards, not getting dealt 28O, 29O, etc, it keeps you in the game mentally. The mental spark is enough to overcome the physical boredom.
But any variance, against you, the walls come tumbling down.
With no interesting cards, I suddenly remember it's been hours since I've eaten, drank anything substantial.
One hour of constant play, I'm hanging tough, win or lose. After 1 hour, I'm looking for any excuse to shut it down, especially if I'm playing cash, not an MTT.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Minelli. Yes I get tired when I play long lasting MTTs. I've played some that had 2 hours LR and then the game starts with many players to get by. That's why I play cash mostly.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont get tired but mostly just annoyed and its a little bit hard to focus, depends how many tables, first few hours are easy but the next ones is hard to focus on.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play it doesn't usually happen to me, what I do is rest two days from playing or one and that always keeps me with the same enthusiasm and energy for the days I play, in case that happens to me when I play I put moved music, something wake me up:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more tables you play, the faster you will get tired. You can sit at one for quite a long time, and you may not notice it. I played the maximum amount of time for about 11 hours at one table without interruptions in the cash game.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Do you get tired of playing several hours of online poker?:(

Kinda easy to feel :sleep: considering (in europe) most (cardchat) tournaments usually end in the middle of the night lol

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes Yes i get tired of playing poker. I used to play poker in the evening mostly so sometimes i feel tired and simply don't want to play poker.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I have fallen asleep during games several times, once during the Sunday million. I woke up after about 15 minutes and I was doing pretty good so it was ok but I remember jumping when I woke up!!!

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fall asleep at the computer all the time. EST time sucks for poker lol

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's like any other activity, after a while it inevitably becomes boring and then I take a break, longer or shorter, it depends on many factors

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Working and bosses tire me out a lot more. Poker is a kind of holiday.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I fall asleep and it's making noise waking me up to play my hand.

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I get tired and sometimes I fall asleep.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens to me to be tired as some point .
When I feel I can't keep my A game , I stop my session

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
zzzz

i get burn out on everything, its just the way it is.. and falling to sleep while playing is a normal thing for me. i also fall asleep driving, playing the guitar, watching tv, and some times on the toilet..:)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Do you get tired of playing several hours of online poker?:(

I play poker well when I'm excited to play, and the truth is that you won't achieve good results if you are not physically prepared, have the desire and a stable mood state to play, as well as enough time, especially in the big and slow tournaments.
But if you feel tired or bored, I do not advise you to play especially with money;)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Getting tired of playing is a very natural thing to happen. This is why I try not to play when I am not 100% ready to play a session. If I am tired I could play a small game but try to avoid anything that I would be to tired to not play my best game. Its not worth the mistakes playing to tired as all you will do is lose your buy in.