Do you play poker on your computer, tablet or smartphone?

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on PC mostly, but sometimes I like to play on phone while laying in my bed.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are serious about poker, then you only need to play on a PC
playing from the phone a sign of a fish

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play on my laptop. Of course a larger screen would be cool but for now a laptop is sufficient :)

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually on my PC, but when I'm down to one game or two in the same room, I switch them to my cellphone to go cooking or something else

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play on computer :), it's more relaxing :), I sit in my chair and I play in the comfort of my house:)

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to only play on my computer for my smart phone is much more difficult to play on!!:D:D

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played on my phone for a few years, but I got a computer this past week just for poker. I haven't decided on any software yet, but Im reading about HUDs. Now I am half afraid of giving myself information overload. I will try one and see if I can get it set and use it.

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the computer. But now for example I was playing on 888 via smartphone as I am on a 6h trip to my hometown.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all.
Recently I bought a Samsung Tab A7 tablet, I play on it, it is convenient, you can connect a mouse.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play poker on my PC. I like to play on the big screen, which can easily accommodate 4 or 6 tables.

I play only with a laptop, it is convenient to open multiple windows. My friend plays from the phone, but I think he can play at most one tournament, since the phone has a limited screen and the menu is different than on a computer or laptop:jd4::):jd4:

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe I would play from the phone, but I have a push-button phone, which is 15 years old)

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play poker on my PC. I like to play on the big screen, which can easily accommodate 4 or 6 tables.
I mostly play on my laptop, but very often I play on my phone, it all depends on how many tournaments I play! If I play one tournament, then I play it from my phone, since you can navigate with it everywhere, but if I play several tournaments, then most likely I will play from a laptop, since it is not very comfortable from a phone! My laptop is quite old and is already failing, but I hope that someday I will earn money for a new laptop with poker and will play on it and move around with it! I wish you all a comfortable game and good luck at the tables! Be kinder!

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on the computer more often and very rarely on the phone

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In particular, I play poker on my PC. I like to play on the big screen!:D

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing from a laptop with an additional monitor connected. That's enough for me!

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play from a computer, as it is fashionable to play several tables at the same time

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On these days only on laptop. In the past on my PC which is crushed today.

Kabarred

Kabarred

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Desktop on a 42" screen. I don't even own a laptop or tablet and playing on my smartphone would be way too small for my liking.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I play both on the computer and on the phone. Usually, of course, on the computer because it's convenient, but the application on the phone allows you to quickly transfer the session if something urgently needs to be done and it's convenient because you're mobile;)

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy playing on PC for the same reason you mentioned.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. I play poker mostly on my HP laptop.I feel comfortable using it.Maybe an extra monitor could be needed,though.I rarely use my tablet during my poker sessions.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play poker on my laptop or pc, I really like to play on these devices for several reasons, first the size of the screen has to be large, that is very important for me, that way you concentrate much better and it is not very tiring, besides being able to open many tables to play poker, we can also navigate the software platform quickly, for these reasons I prefer to play on pc., but sometimes when I'm on the street and I feel like playing a little tournament or cash, what I do is play on my tablet, but that's not every day.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love being comfortable on my couch and use my laptop 99% of my poker playing.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer it on the computer (more features, and for play multiple tables is essential) but every now and then I play through the App too.