Do you manage many tables at the same time while you are in your session?

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, I play with up to 6 tables at the same time.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The truth is, it makes me more comfortable to play 2 or 3 tables at a time, the maximum. You?

It just takes time.

I can recall when playing 2 tables was 1 table too many. I always watched ALL of the players in ALL of the hands! I was very precise in evaluating their playing styles. Over time I've been able to group players into different types much more rapidly (not always correctly) and at times am working at playing more of a GTO style of play (when up vs. players in spots where I'm assuming they're not making any gregarious errors).

These days I usually am playing 4-tables of 'Zoom-style' 6max cash tables. When playing MTT's (which unfortunately is rare and partly because I'm currently not accustomed to playing enough tables simultaneously to make it worthwhile for me at the buyin levels I'm currently playing MTT's at) I am playing 8 tables. (I would prefer to be playing ~14 tables of MTT's and am certain I'd be up to 14 comfortably within ~2 weeks time of playing them regularly).

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have come to play 7 maximum.
But in truth, I have only played 2 maximum for a long time.
For two reasons
one is the internet in my town is very bad and decadent.
Two, because I like to concentrate on my table, see the whole situation, something that cannot be done playing multi-table.
For me, multi-table play is productive when deepstack tournaments are played, which gives you the opportunity to think about the situation to follow.
Greetings friend:):):)

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also usually only play a maximum of 2 tables at a time. In my opinion, anything over two tables is no longer fun but pure calculation and profit maximization. Since I play poker mostly just for fun and therefore mostly only freerolls, I always stay at one table.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four tables it's comfortable for me...

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me 4 tables at the same time are the perfect amount, but I can play up to 6 tables without losing my focus.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play up to 4 tables maximum, I think that at one table it is not profitable, and at more than 4 tables it is stressful

Salve

Salve

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
for me, a high-quality and comfortable game is no more than 2 tables. but there are cases up to 8 mtt in the early stage. though if there comes across NLHe, PlO8, 8game - the brain starts to boil ...

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 tables zoom cash I play absolutely without straining)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been a while since I've played more than two tables. But once I tried to play four at once and it was difficult. But I had to watch an unknown player play on 15 set & go turbo tables with a buy-in of $15. As a result of the game, he was in the black.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Two or three tables at the same time is comfortable for me too but some times it's happening that I play up to five or six tables when there is interesting for me tournaments running at same time.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The truth is, it makes me more comfortable to play 2 or 3 tables at a time, the maximum. You?
Hi.
I usually play 3-4 tables at a time. This is the optimal amount for me, I play focused enough without losing concentration.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Microstakes players can earn even more if they start playing at several tables at once. Of course, such a game requires some adjustments for the strategy and for the bankroll. If you play at 6 tables at the same time, then, of course, you can no longer catch important information, not to mention that there is a risk of simply not making a move in time and flying out of the game .Many players begin to increase the number of tables immediately and by a lot. And you should add only one table, play at least a hundred hands for two, and only then, with good results, add a third table, then a fourth, and so on. Many players stop at 3 or 4 tables, having achieved a harmonious balance between profit and play.Adjusting your multi-table strategy simply means that you must learn to simply make decisions. Since you now have less time to think about your actions, you should avoid risky and difficult situations post-flop.Those players who decide to start playing at several tables should pay attention to the fact that they will receive less information about their opponents. Multi-tabling usually reduces the profit of a player at a particular table, but will increase the overall profit from playing poker.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It seems that 2 is enough for me, I used to play 4.
Usually a NLH plush Horse or 8 Game.

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I honestly prefer to play 3 tables maximum so I can observe other players and the play styles they use

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if it's convenient for you to play on 2-3 tables, then you don't have to play that many tables anymore, it's better to win on small numbers of tables than to lose on a large number of tables I play 4-5 tables, it's enough

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Same as you, 2-3 tables, that's what I find most comfortable.

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Max tables I've managed to play was 4 at the same time, but with 2 I feel confortable. I don't know I would managed to deal with too many tables.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now, for example, pokerstars has limited the number of tables for playing at the same time, therefore, in cash games, I play a maximum of 4 tables at the same time.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Two tables is with best performance to me. But I usually use the best of my time in four tables at once.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
when I'm on time and free with three four tables but when I'm busy only one watching a series or movie

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
2 tables is good and 4 tables a max for me