Do you manage many tables at the same time while you are in your session?

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I agree, at most I feel comfortable playing a maximum of 3 or 4 tables at a time, when I get to play more than that it is difficult for me to concentrate

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That was a big problem for me. But when you get experience and absorption of the game, the moves become somewhat clear, so you can play more screens with greater comfort. When I started, I had difficulties with more than 2 screens, nowadays I've played up to 12 screens (my maximum), but I feel very comfortable playing 6 screens, but I usually play up to 10 screens, but with 10 my game drops a little quality.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The truth is, it makes me more comfortable to play 2 or 3 tables at a time, the maximum. You?
also, 4+ I'm starting to have chaos, I don't understand which table for which buy-in, in which tournament I need to take risks and in which I'm close to prizes and I need to play with caution

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I usually play 4, which is possible, but sometimes I play on 2 sides at the same time, then there are sometimes more :) but if it goes far in a tournament, then I also reduce and concentrate on this.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I only play at 2 tables at the same time, I tried with 4 but my eyes were running and I couldn't understand much of what was happening there

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play 9 tables but sometimes I don't stick with my A game

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can control a maximum of 4 tables, if I'm not sure more

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I can usually play 2-3 tables. But in itself, it is a bit complicated since one loses a little more concentration in some other tournament.

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play 20 at a time, but only 1 matters...the one I am winning!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play many time 4+ when i am playing. Right now I only play 1 or 2 at a time. I have been working on some things in my game and one ready I will go back to normal. Most ever was 11 tables.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
2 or 3 tables u have best performance . With more mistakes do start to occur .

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have Multi Tabled in the past but found it hard work! I don't play Poker in order to make money, I play On-line purely for Fun and the pleasure the game gives me, and the time for practice so that when I play a Live game I am confident I know what I am doing.
Poker is definitely a game of skill, but there will always be that element of luck involved as there is in any game of chance, otherwise nobody but the best would be playing.
I have in the past had as many as 6 tables open at the same time, and even that is small compared to some players who play as many as 9 on each screen, and have 2 or 3 screens going, but it's not what I want from Poker!
I play for the fun, pleasure and enjoyment the game gives me, if I don't get that, then I don't play.

NINTENDO777

NINTENDO777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 2 tables only since I'm a beginner. :)