Do you say hi to CC members at the table?

H

havealittlefaith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love saying hi to people I know at the tables. If I saw someone from cardschat I'd say what's up for sure. The only time you don't want to bother people is if they're in a big hand or big moment in a tourny or something sometimes it's nicer to just be quiet so you don't distract them.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I go the other extreme. I use chat and table talk way to much. I have even said hi when I was on the same table with a CC member I recognised the username in a tourney and a freeroll out of Cardschat although we hadnt spoken yet on CC forum:D:D I really feel we are a family and cant help it! Sorry everybody if my constant chatter is irritating you.:eek:

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Usually I don`t chat but I will always acknowledge someone being nice.
After a game I may respond to a player if he or she has a thread and thank them for giving me their chips or vice versa..usually with a few observations here and there. :stupido:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm for communication. but when there is a game for her there is no time to communicate
you need to focus on the table and players .

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing CC freerolls I say " Hi everyone and GL for me :p". How can I wish good luck to my opponents if they play against me?

krionika

krionika

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
krionika

A lot of people may have table chat turned off or don’t pay attention to the chat

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes there is no time to write to the chat during the game, it's distracting, but I already know several strong players of the club, and it's better to watch them than to be distracted)))))

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would but say hi, but I dont know or recognize too many ppl yet. Also like they said I dont always notice the chats. Feel free to say hi to me.

Nelly404

Nelly404

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know who is CC member at a table :( I would say hi, of course but to fight a "friend" is not so easy. It is better not to know anyone at a table. :)

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, yeah I'm up for chats most times , however chat isn't clear on acr , netbet is good and perhaps pokerstars I haven't been there for a while though, maybe once the cc tourneys on PS start we can chat, anyone feel free to PM me here if you see me anywhere at the tables and I'll put my chat on (usually I'm using the leader board function instead)
Good games and look forward to some fun battles ! !

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep my chat turned off so I don't know when someone says hi neither when someone starts saying unpleasant things to players at the table.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am one of those that has a different name on almost every site I play. I also do not follow chat or chat myself.
But if I actually see you at one of my tables I will try to remember to say Hi.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been realizing that as well for myself. I have gotten into the habit of clicking on the tournament status tab so I don't even see it when people are chatting any more.

When I am on BOL however it makes chip when people chat so that gets annoying and people get muted. So if I see you on BOL and you say hi I will probably see it but ACR not so much anymore.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to all the time, but I haven't noticed anyone in any of the cash games I've played recently. A lot of the time I just block the chat so I can't see it anyway.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are few players who give a hello or good luck to their opponents, people need to understand that they are opponents and not enemies.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely look at the chat window.