Do you say hi to CC members at the table?

S

Saurkraut

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
silent assasin, i would not in a normal tourney,but in a cc freeroll chat away. :)

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chat ok

talking is ok . but a lot just conentrace on the game as not to be destracked .but go ahead some love to talk . me im too too slow to keep up with typing and game . lol bblubblegum and walk at same time .good luck havefun:DAA

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all have to be participatory and encourage ourselves.
This is a forúm of friends and does not need to have rivalry in the table, even being a competitive game, where no one likes to lose.

I wish good luck every start of the tournament and also in the final mesas when I arrive. Of course when I talk about the final table, it's about 0.25 cents or 0.50 cents.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to talk shit at the table. I often say hi to everyone by default...there are a lot of newer members that are showing up.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most of the pardoners prefer not to talk, I realized because when I started playing a few years ago I always tried to start conversations and socialize and then stop doing so for lack of communication from the more
:hmmmm2:

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Is always nice to say Hi, Good luck to all, or just to the players you know.
but If some of them don’t answer, just might be they are playing Multi tables, or are distracted.
Courtesy is always a nice behavior anywhere. :tee:

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say hello, it's probably some kind of culture

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most people do not pay attention to chat since they have to focus on the game if someone doesn't respond i wouldn't care about it to much.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say 'Hello' to everyone when playing CC freerolls, whenever I can. :)
I offer you for the nomination for the most polite player of the club[emoji257] [emoji257] [emoji257] [emoji257] [emoji257]

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is nice when somebody says hi, good luck and good evening on the CC free roll.

It makes me feel that i am part of a small tribe or club :)

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know yet

I am still waiting to get my first password but it sounds cordial

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no friends or acquaintances on cardchat, and for no need to welcome...

Sorry you feel that way, most everyone are friendly here ,if anyone's english isn't all that great , try posting , many of us will help in most cases . You will always have a response , ,There are interperters also here to help

Persons speaking english only, would have a problem in that way too if a forum was in another language
Not applying you cannot speak english ,,just saying

ON THE OTHER HAND , i must say this is the most friendliest , family like forum, i have ever been associated with, in years ,.and not just for poker .
Just posting a few replys with thoughts will allways gain new friendships

WELCOME MY NEW FRIEND
"Andrei," :wavey::wavey: always glad to talk to you

Last edited:
chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am still waiting to get my first password but it sounds cordial
quoting post#39

looks like you are close to being a FRC member,Adrienne and at that point you will have access to all the passwords
JUST SAYING HI AND WELCOME FROM canada

Last edited:
Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry you feel that way, most everyone are friendly here ,if anyone's english isn't all that great , try posting , many of us will help in most cases . You will always have a response , ,There are interperters also here to help

Persons speaking english only, would have a problem in that way too if a forum was in another language
Not applying you cannot speak english ,,just saying

ON THE OTHER HAND , i must say this is the most friendliest , family like forum, i have ever been associated with, in years ,.and not just for poker .
Just posting a few replys with thoughts will allways gain new friendships

WELCOME MY NEW FRIEND
"Andrei," :wavey::wavey: always glad to talk to you
I am not against friendship and friendly relations on the forum and outside,but I'm not looking for and do not offer.Thank you for inviting me...

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no problems have fun and enjoy the forum and hope you find learning experiences friend

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The majority of people and myself included have chat disabled. So don't take it personal personally.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see too many and I am sure lot of you have different names here than at the tables, but sometimes its the exact same as in my case. I have noticed a couple of CC members or those who I thought were and have asked at the table. Most of the time I get met with stone silence. Am I crossing a line? Should I not say we may or may not know each other from a site outside of the one we are playing on? Or am I just taking this way too personal and I need to mind my feelins' lol. :confused::confused::confused:

Depends sometimes too many games on or trying to watch my 1 half year old son who is tearing up the house lol:eek: but most of the time if am watching chat will talk the hind legs off the donkey:hahaha:
Donkey-With-Big-Smiling-Funny-Face-Image.jpg

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time yes, because that's how I used to

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes, depends on my mood ! But it really polite to say hello to somebody, it feels like we are human beings not robots ! :))

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always say hi to those I recognise, although I must say I don’t see many. In CC freeroll this is much easier 😁

Z

Zhud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Members of CardChat are quite pleasant in communicating people, especially at the gaming table

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just wanted to say thank you to all the responses, I had no idea this thread would get as much attention as it did. Everyone had something to say from their on perspective and they were all enlightening in there own way. Hope to get to know some more of you so I can recognize names and say hi more often!