ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It hasn't happened to how many of you that you are playing on the PC or laptop, and you turn to see a message on the phone and Fash passed the pair of AAs and you realized when you are almost folded or reach the call! Or it also happens that while we wait for a hand or while the game is going on we start looking at social networks to "kill time" and we realize we have to press back to the table!

This happens to me when I am distracted or focused on the game and believe me I never get to a good place!
On the other hand, when I am paying 100% attention to the game or social networks or phones, I get a place or go far in the tournament! That's why the most important thing in the game is concentration, take it seriously, every penny is worth it.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never can fully focus on the table :( I am always distracted somehow... but is very rare for me to lost a hand like you said, gladly :D

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I get distracted a lot by what's around me and by people

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've also had situations like this happen to me many times. I played only one tournament and I got bored, so I opened a parallel App called Tik Tok. When I was dealt bad cards, I threw them away and went to TikTok, looked at the recommendation feed, came across an interesting video and watched it to the end, realising that I had spent too much time on it. I instantly remembered that I was in a tournament, logged into the poker app and saw that I was out of the game with a pair of aces. I had quite a few examples like that, but now when I play poker, I try not to be distracted by social media and just listen to music.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I didn't do what you say but I called all in with 7 2 looking at the phone and that's how I finished the tournament:cautious:

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
with music o when u go to break and eat some

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
He who is distracted loses.... There are expert players in the art of distracting... concentration is key if you want to WIN... I LOVE POKER ❤️❤️❤️💯👍

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that concentration is very important, but I can’t achieve it one hundred percent myself, and because of this I was distracted and my misclicks were very unsuccessful, but with age it’s more difficult to be more focused, maybe someone can give me the right advice

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i get a phone call that the worst for me coz you think you can manage but then small mistakes causes you your whole tournament

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
It's frustrating to be playing some intense tournament and getting a call 😡

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t like in game distractions like comments or gimmicky in house animations.

HistrionCriollo

HistrionCriollo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
It´s the most important, the focus, the game can be impossible if you don't pay attention to it.

In my case I'm only focus on the game, However, I also put a playlist to be chill.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
when i get a phone call that the worst for me coz you think you can manage but then small mistakes causes you your whole tournament
totally 1 hand can cost you the game, it just happened to me that I didn't send all in by mistake with JJ, but instead I doubled the blind, I clicked the button wrong and I didn't send all in and I paid a Q 7 for the hand and I won with the Q

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally agree being distracted while playing reduces my chances of making good results in tournaments

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with what you said almost 100 if u are fully focus u have more chances of winning

rsparente

rsparente

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play better if not fully focused, might have to do with getting too focused on reading other players vs. reading only HUD information.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone. I agree with the opinions about the importance of concentration in gaming, so I usually play either late at night or during the night when no one distracts me. Sometimes, I listen to music with headphones. But there's one thing I can't handle completely - the quality of the internet. Speed fluctuations and connection issues have such a big impact on my focus that other factors become insignificant!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, online poker that's why all people watch movies, play on a computer and watch messages on their phones and get distracted after which they play like you realize that you lose to such a player later because he was lucky and he won you and he will go far but then he'll lose right, it's better not to focus on playing poker

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello everyone. I agree with the opinions about the importance of concentration in gaming, so I usually play either late at night or during the night when no one distracts me. Sometimes, I listen to music with headphones. But there's one thing I can't handle completely - the quality of the internet. Speed fluctuations and connection issues have such a big impact on my focus that other factors become insignificant!
I also have problems with the internet and electricity.

When my internet goes out, I share the internet from my phone to my PC or open the app on my phone! It is important to have an alternative device with poker applications for these cases because if you are in an important tournament it is best to have the phone charged and with balance

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually dont get distracted in games XD
God bless

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Yes, it has happened to me...that's why I play at times where I don't have to worry about a call or message from someone, when I sit down to play, I try to concentrate on the game 100%...as you say, every penny counts.

Top 10 Games