Cheating the player

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
We all do believe what we see, we must in order to survive- but the trouble is we don't see whats real, we can only see our perception of it, that is tiny bits of the world gathered and filtered through numerous biochemical processes and reassembled to fit constantly refreshing cognitive maps.

Usually it works pretty good. Well enough to keep us going to the next generation some times.

If this is indeed a bug, you can get rich. Write to support services or file a case with the court. Good luck.

I think you are wrong. I, too, sometimes can’t immediately understand how my set could lose when the opponent has a pair.
And then in the hand history I see that the opponent made a straight.
I can't always immediately understand why the opponent defeated me. Not enough experience.

Sorry, but I don't see that happening. It's not that I trust online poker companies.. but there are a million other ways to screw players over than this. You were probably playing a different game/format.. or you weren't paying attention to what the V had..

I get the feeling that the cards as they turn over at loaded to who the sites favours.

Please make sure to take screenshots while the Chat section is on Hands tab, with the cursor hovering to the 5 cards there.
The hovering will say who won what and with what hand.

Without screenshots, it's really hard to believe that such bad bugs still exist in a such famous platform like Pokerstars.

it all depends on the sense in which to use this expression, if we consider it as a bluff, then of course poker is a game of deception))), if we consider it as the use of certain programs by a player to raise his chance of winning, then of course it is not acceptable, and in my opinion the administrators of poker resources should monitor this so that all players are on equal terms.

I agree with everyone saying you must be mistaken. Maybe the confusion comes from the fact that your hand is made from any 5 cards whether you're holding them or not? If someone hits top pair on a paired board and your two pair hole cards are 2nd-4th, you lose. I didn't get that either when I first started playing.

PokerStars? Click on your profile in the top right corner, go to >Playing History, select >Hand History, tick the box that says 'Save My Hand History' and specify the period you want to keep it for.

I cannot believe any site, especially Pokerstars would do something like that, I myself have had occasions where I felt I had the hand in the bag, but the River card steals the pot away by giving me a set but making the other players hand into a straight or flush.
It has happened to me numerous times, but when I study the history I find I was wrong and he had me beat, I have also been on the receiving side sometimes, once all-in with 8/8 against A/A I hit a miraculous 4 card flush on the River after the flop had given both of us a set with A,10,8, then the turn gave us a 6 and finally a 2 on the River. 4 of the cards were Hearts and I held the 8 of Hearts in my hand, so I sucked out on him, but that happens, That's Poker!
I think if you looked at the History after a hand is over, you will find that you missed something and what you read was wrong. It is easily done.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

All players are on an equal footing RNG, bots in poker are an illusion of self-deception for inexperience and neglect to work on the game.
Guys, this thread is a year old, I doubt the OP is interested anymore.

:)

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Lol, absolutely right. I replied on mobile and it's a cluttered with info there. Didn't notice the post time.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most likely he just made a mistake, in any case, he needs some evidence that he doesn’t have, and most likely he just could confuse the games he played, for example, he could confuse hold’em with оmaha

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys, this thread is a year old, I doubt the OP is more interested.

well, maybe someone else with a "similar problem" will immediately read the topic and understand that in such cases at least you need to take a screenshot of the screen :)

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say that I have been cheated out of my hands. I find it working ok so hopefully you don't get cheated either.

Beatlebug

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Sometimes I wish, moderators would close low quality threads like this one, so that they are not randomly restarted years later by someone, who failed to observe the date of the original post ;)

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I wish, moderators would close low quality threads like this one, so that they are not randomly restarted years later by someone, who failed to observe the date of the original post ;)

unless he is still losing with stronger hands:D

M

Master_nolios

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
A few on line sites have cheated me out of the pot. I lost to two pair when I had a set and then I lost to one pair when I had two pair. This happened more than a few times.:joyman: PokerStars was one of the violators.
I was playing in a game that was like holdem but only had top cards. Didn't realize and I got a whopper of a hand. Pushed all my call in on a call. Screen shot it and everything. Message site and when they pulled it up they explained situation. I think it's called plus 5 or something. Double check

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once saw a screen on the forum how a girl was given two 3 hearts

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it's an integral part of the game.

Logg

Logg

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is fake. The cards aren't real and neither are we.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Threads like this one that are old and do not send evidence should be deleted

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps you weren't careful. I haven't had this in 9 years. There is a replay button on the table. You can always watch hand draws and you can even see your hand history and table distribution.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
well, maybe someone else with a "similar problem" will immediately read the topic and understand that in such cases at least you need to take a screenshot of the screen :)
Highly unlikely that will ever happen.

pandafreeroll

pandafreeroll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha, I know no one is probably interested in this thread anymore, but just a warning: keep an eye on your settings if pokerstars installs an update! My settings and filters got reset to default and I accidentally wasted a couple of dollars on a 6+ Holdem tourney to get busted with a straight from A-9 v 2 pair that left me staring at the screen in utter disbelief for about a minute, rIgGeD!!11!

Last edited: