Best Mid - High Stake Gtd Games?

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, so after the past week of playing some great poker and winning a handful of micro tourneys it has put me in the mood to play in a "real" tournament where I could potentially win a substantial sum. I am unfamiliar with any medium-high stake as my search is always on low or micro. I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations for what the best games going on this weekend would be for me if I want to deposit anywhere up to $250 for a tournament?
**note: I'm in the states, so can't play on pokerstars

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone, so after the past week of playing some great poker and winning a handful of micro tourneys it has put me in the mood to play in a "real" tournament where I could potentially win a substantial sum. I am unfamiliar with any medium-high stake as my search is always on low or micro. I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations for what the best games going on this weekend would be for me if I want to deposit anywhere up to $250 for a tournament?
**note: I'm in the states, so can't play on PokerStars

I play on ACR I don't have access to my lobby right now because I'm at work, but the OSS and MOSS tournament series are generally on some weekends. I have played a couple of the 250k guarantee's and they are great value. I would suggest opening the lobby go to Guaranteed under tourney and find what you're looking for. You can read about structure and other details of the tournament once you click on the tournament. Most of them will have LONG registration like 5 hrs so beware. I would be of more help if I was at home. If someone else hasn't answered by then I'll get back on later and look at some good ones and post them here.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at pokerstars, but all poker rooms have pretty much the same tournament structure and cash gamer values.
If you have $ 250.00 for tournament I recommend that you play at the $ 2.5 tables in tournaments, remember that in tournaments must have a lot of aggressiveness and strategy. For limited cash gamer I recommend playing at $ 50 tables and the cash gamer with no limits in my opinion you should play at the tables from $ 10 to $ 25 dollars.
The books bring values ​​far below what I will do to you, but in my game I do that.

Top 10 Games