Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The best days to play poker are the days when there are more fish, it is the end of the week (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play every day, in the morning and in the afternoon, I don't like to play at night because I get tired and sleepy after 10 pm.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, I prefer to play on weekends, but unfortunately, this opportunity is not always available. Therefore, in fact, I play when I have free time.

P

pokernomad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What poker room do you play at lately? We could get some statistics out of it, maybe it's that you feel more comfortable or more focused, it's possibly the algorithm of the program that you understand it best... these are factors that can influence.
I've been playing poker stars and 888 - NL10Cash and sometimes NL25

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is good to play when you have time and feel good playing

CollinCapone

CollinCapone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the week and off peak hours look at Satellites that have guaranteed seats or packages often they will have small fields and you can find some that overlay. On the weekends they will have more seats or packages guaranteed but bigger fields and usually hit the guarantees.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It doesn't matter to me what day of the week I play. Of course, it is probably better to play on the weekend because there is a larger selection of promising tournaments in which the prize fund is much larger. But in general, I play when I have free time.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to make more money in weekend nights

B

beazer76

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KH
Chips
I have two sites I play at. One Europe site and the other ACR. I mostly play ACR NL2 currently because it has a larger bankroll. If I play eastern US New York time on ACR 9pm - Midnite I have more winning sessions during these prime hours compared to other times of the day.
If I switch to play more on the Europe site I will try to play weeknight Europe time 9pm to midnight.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Any from workweek days + mornings! :D

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The fish to the coast goes every day.
You just have to know how to identify where the school is.
I think I was specific right???
My regards, brother:):):):):)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play in the evenings and sometimes also at night. Morning and afternoon, I unfortunately do not have time to play, so I always look forward to the evening.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Hey all,
I seem to win more money when I play on weekday nights vs weekends.
I'm based in Europe and somehow, playing weekday nights I tend to show profits in most of my sessions. But when I play on weekends it's a different story.

Any thoughts on player pools on weekdays/weeknights vs weekends? And how to adapt playing style based on the day/time of the day?
I play NL10/25 6 max
I play MTTs regularly. and from my ex i can tell that weekends are painfull to play, because a lot of casual players hop into tournament just to gamle. So can be profitable day if your monsters hold, but sometimes is very hard. So i prefer to play on normal day and sunday. Friday and Saturday are chiling days.