exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Today I watched the game Spin & Go for 500 dollars. I got a good win in 12500. A player from the UK who knocked out one guy and was the leader with 1000 chips lost the Internet. As a result, after a while he just gave all the chips to the lucky player. Playing with a bet of $ 500 a guy could get a better provider. Sitting to play online poker, make sure of the quality of your internet.
Thats the worst enemy of online poker. Internet and lack of electricity at important segment of the game can be painfull. Been there, saw that. :D Possitivity is the only way to put that behind you.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I had problems with the Internet, I changed the Internet provider and bought a stronger computer, now there are no such problems yet.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it has happened to me also, and i have a good provider, sometimes sh*t happens i guess.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's not just the internet provider. I have high speed fiber optic internet that always provides a solid signal. But sometimes PS has low connectivity and everybody at the table is affected. Just the other day the table shut down over a dozen times due to this. Fortunately I wasn't into anything serious so I logged out. Now it is working fine.

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
bad internet often brought me problems in tournaments, I hate

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here on the island where I live, there are all kinds of problems, power outages, cable interruptions, network failures, and so on, so I'm used to it

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always have a spare phone next to me when I play poker on the computer. There were times when I had to log in from my phone to finish the tournament

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It has already happened five times that I lost a lot of money because of the internet. It's sad!!

Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I didn't have problems with internet, but last week my monitor died in middle of tournament which was instant loss. Also long time ago my mouse died same way. Luckily there wasn't any high money investment tournaments.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have a good internet, when is not down :p

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Its a difficult part of playing online when it happens ,sometimes it helps to restart the poker software to get back in the poker game.

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
it's a shame, of course, that he lost for the Internet

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think there are things that cannot be handled. I always check the internet before I start playing. But maybe the player's power went out and that's why the internet went out. But yes, you always have to check to be well on the internet.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I always play on PC and had it froze playing SPins in the past and yeah with the fast structure it doesnt forgive ur super dead and you need to take ur lost and go for the next one raging at your pc.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I see something like that, but the game doesn’t stop. Bad luck for him.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Today I watched the game Spin & Go for 500 dollars. I got a good win in 12500. A player from the UK who knocked out one guy and was the leader with 1000 chips lost the Internet. As a result, after a while he just gave all the chips to the lucky player. Playing with a bet of $ 500 a guy could get a better provider. Sitting to play online poker, make sure of the quality of your internet.
This is one of the many reasons I only every play for fun on-line, loosing Internet connection is not always the service providers fault, My signal goes from the Isle of Man which is where pokerstars is based, over the Atlantic Ocean to the States, then over the Pacific to places like Hong Kong and Australia eventually arriving back to me here in the UK.
Some days I can see the Isle of Man from my bedroom window looking out over the Irish Sea, but I can lose connection for many reasons, sometimes it might even be a Power cut, which does not bother my laptop as it has a good battery but the Internet is connected via blue tooth from the main hub which is plugged in.
Loosing $1.00 in a buy-in game does not bother me much whether it is through my own bad play or an interruption in the Internet or Power supply, but loosing $100/$500 would be soul destroying.
I will stick with Fun games On-line thanks.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Many times it has nothing to do with the internet provider, but rather an internal error within the game itself, it has happened to me a couple of times that it has disconnected me and does not allow me to enter, of course there are some other poker rooms where That kind of thing doesn't happen, but where I have noticed that it is more frequent to have these software failures is in GGpoker and ACR, you constantly suffer disconnections, even when you have the best internet

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Unfortunately, I have had an internet problem with me.very annoying

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Now in 2023, I think everyone has a good Internet and only a small part of people have very weak or don't have it, so I think now everyone connects to the cool Internet and quietly plays or watches movies. I had a bad computer and Internet as a child and I always dreamed of a cool and fast Internet, and now that I'm not small, I've made myself a cool Internet and we'll buy a powerful computer and now I don't have this problem with the Internet I recommend everyone the same and don't suffer with the Internet

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This inconvenience, gets on my chest, especially if you've got the best hand and can't raise. Just criminal.....😭😭😭

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing worse than a dodgy internet connection it’s always best to check before playing. Amount of times I’ve lost money through a bad connection is ridiculous.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I used to blame the intermet for disconnections. Once I upgrded my computer equipment all my problems went away.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
because my old laptops shut down on me on occasion i usually play only freerolls + tiny stakes . not sure if they are overheating or something else . also , on Everygame poker, i get error reports and have to shut everything down and reboot . it is extra annoying since any recent notes or color codes i took vanish in the process .

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used to have issues with internet every so often but since I changed providers last year, I have had no issues. This being said, it's the power company that kills. me. We lose the power 1 or 2 times a week .

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow a $500 spin & go game!!! I'm not sure if I would like to play that, it's a lot of money and the risk is high!