ACR is down again.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's all up and seemingly stable for the past few days but none of the usual daily tournaments I like to play are there any more. I often like to play the $500 guaranteed $1.10 (9am ET) buy in every morning over coffee. I can't get an answer from them as to when the list of tournies will return.

Damn! How many pots of coffee do you drink over a guaranteed tournament? LOL

In the Official ACR Thread, the Rep said "soon". Of course, soon can be anywhere from tomorrow or until hell freezes over. I do think they will be up a running soon.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still can't regi:mad:ster for the ACR 5:00pm says Playful

Bassgeye

Bassgeye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Damn! How many pots of coffee do you drink over a guaranteed tournament? LOL

In the Official ACR Thread, the Rep said "soon". Of course, soon can be anywhere from tomorrow or until hell freezes over. I do think they will be up a running soon.

I run an IT business out of my home so the pot is hot all day. >:) I drink a minimum of 8 cups in the morning and play on the laptop so it can visit the necessary room with me. LOL I regularly cash that tournament but if I bust and ROI isn't there for a rebuy I hit the $3.30 or just give up and wait for my nightly SnG 2.0 session at night. I've played 1 jackpot round so far in that and hope to hit another one day but it is great practice for my live play.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I run an IT business out of my home so the pot is hot all day. >:) I drink a minimum of 8 cups in the morning and play on the laptop so it can visit the necessary room with me. LOL I regularly cash that tournament but if I bust and ROI isn't there for a rebuy I hit the $3.30 or just give up and wait for my nightly SnG 2.0 session at night. I've played 1 jackpot round so far in that and hope to hit another one day but it is great practice for my live play.

Sounds like you have your game plan wired! I had to cut down on my coffee intake. I was up to pot and half, two pots a day. Can't do that any more. Two, maybe three cups a day now.

K

kasapcho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Again down every time when I'm chip leader

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The application was working fine until yesterday afternoon. We received a new attack. Our techs are working 24/7 to stop this situation.

Maybe if you did something about all the bots on your site people would not feel the need to ddos you so much!

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not good

I hate it when these poker sites go down. It seems like I am always in the middle of a big tournament when it happens. Not good at all !

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is often down

I can't handle ACR much anymore.

It's always down - they 'say' it's usually a dDOS attack but how can I ever really know.

The first time it went down for a long while I recall was back on December 13th was it? years back for WPN's very first 1 million $550 buy in tournament, sure, they didn't have 1 million in buyins - sure Phil was going to take a loss, sure Phil made a video saying he was very sorry but that he had to get home for dinner... that left me concerned - he was wearing a very expensive gold necklace...

In general ? People that wear gold necklaces ? have issues if you ask me.

It's some way of bullying you - it's like Jack Nicholson said in As Good as it Gets- well close- it's not saying 'Look at what "I" have' it's more of a 'Look at what YOU DON'T have'.

Anyway - side rant there, but I have about had it with WPN and ACR.

Now, I hear ignition can be troublesome to get funds out of - I haven't found out yet but I do like Ignition for some reason.

I live in Pennsylvania, I can't play at poker stars unfortunately.

Poker Stars may be the best, I don't know, we're close to allowing Pokers Stars.

But I've about had it with ACR/WPN granted they ARE fair on refunding? etc? during outages? But I need reliability and I think Phil spent the money he COULD have used to improve their networking on a gold necklace, and probably a new kitchen too !

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should better hire some hackers to defend against that crap.
The sad part is, that it happens that often, it isn't even annoying anymore...
just another messed up evening, so what??? Let's watch a movie, as usual in THESE CASES!!!

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
When I open the BlackChip tournament tab, I get a blank listing. What'l wrong?

I am having the same problem with BlackChip. I just started playing on them again, and now I remember why I left in the first place.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would suggest playing on Black chip Poker....

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I can't handle ACR much anymore.

It's always down - they 'say' it's usually a dDOS attack but how can I ever really know.

The first time it went down for a long while I recall was back on December 13th was it? years back for WPN's very first 1 million $550 buy in tournament, sure, they didn't have 1 million in buyins - sure Phil was going to take a loss, sure Phil made a video saying he was very sorry but that he had to get home for dinner... that left me concerned - he was wearing a very expensive gold necklace...

In general ? People that wear gold necklaces ? have issues if you ask me.

It's some way of bullying you - it's like Jack Nicholson said in As Good as it Gets- well close- it's not saying 'Look at what "I" have' it's more of a 'Look at what YOU DON'T have'.

Anyway - side rant there, but I have about had it with WPN and ACR.

Now, I hear Ignition can be troublesome to get funds out of - I haven't found out yet but I do like Ignition for some reason.

I live in Pennsylvania, I can't play at Poker Stars unfortunately.

Poker Stars may be the best, I don't know, we're close to allowing Pokers Stars.

But I've about had it with ACR/WPN granted they ARE fair on refunding? etc? during outages? But I need reliability and I think Phil spent the money he COULD have used to improve their networking on a gold necklace, and probably a new kitchen too !
so you say you're not sure if it's a ddos attack or not.....you really think they are doing it themselves to their own site????? or maybe you think it might be a Martian attack??? get real, sunshine....your little rant sounds crazy...I also have gold necklaces, so does my wife...why are you on about his gold necklace...millions of people have them

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that ACR is an easy meal for hackers, too much issues going on at the site lately.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's easy for your security to be breached when you are targeted.

These attacks are not accidents but rather directed at something...a site, network or single computer by somebody else.....intentionally.

Of course ACR wants to be up and running otherwise players learn to go elsewhere and are difficult to attract back.

All we can do is have patience and let them work it out.

Good luck !

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would suggest playing on Black chip Poker....

There is no real difference.

Today's game is filling at a normal pace.

@Fastone: Black Chip and ACR are from the same network as DJ mentioned. If one goes down, they both go down.

I didn't have problems getting on about 20 minutes ago. I came back a few minutes ago and noticed all running tournaments were canceled, verified in the ACR Rep thread too. Meh.

Anyhow, 3 minutes to go for the CC daily game and things appear operational. Cross your fingers.