Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Cardroom‏ @ACR_POKER 3m3 minutes ago

We apologize that the maintenance on WPN has taken longer than expected. We appreciate your patience and hope to be back online soon.

While looking at the tweet you linked to, I noticed their Twitter page header graphic for the wsop guaranteed seats. That promotion runs from April 22nd thru June 24th, of which really only one solid week of play has been available toward it.

I think, and I am being sarcastic here, they should hand those packages by chopping deposits. If you you deposited $100, you should get 10.867% of one of those packages with an option to take the cash value instead. This is no different than the way they divvy up the prize pools on cancelled tournaments. ;)

SoCalGrndR1

SoCalGrndR1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just logged on to ACR with no problem. The beast counter was spinning, but as I looked around in tourneys and cash, there were zero games going. The counter stopped...... I was hoping when I saw on-demand freerolls back up that ACR was back in business. It was a bad read.....lol

SoCal

I looked on around this site, is there any forum about going to any live events. Taking off soon to go to the CSPC, is there a place to see if other members are going / entering live tournaments etc....

SoCal

Last edited by a moderator:
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just logged on to ACR with no problem. The beast counter was spinning, but as I looked around in tourneys and cash, there were zero games going. The counter stopped...... I was hoping when I saw on-demand freerolls back up that ACR was back in business. It was a bad read.....lol

SoCal

Seeing the same thing. The counters will start rolling again after people start playing.

I am not seeing any On Demand games at all, paid or otherwise. Not sure what to read into that. I think they will be up there sooner or later.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is irksome. I won the CC freeroll and was looking forward to playing.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to deposit again and play WSOJ Spin n Gos but for some reasons it wont let me play. I'm f*cking angry. I want a long run explanation of wut ACR is going do about this. If this is going to be how it is forget about this once good room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

tgeezee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are switching over to poker stars software

It's going to be fantastic to play on a good customizable interface

a lobby you can Size down not to cover your entire screen when you're playing

bet buttons that don't touch to prevent miss clicks

a bet window that's big enough to read and click inside of on a minimized table

smooth table changes that don't pre fold hands because you're not fully at the table yet and considered inactive ..

player notes with more than 3 colors twice the good the bad the extra fun

It's all coming soon the leap out of 2005

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I looked on around this site, is there any forum about going to any live events. Taking off soon to go to the CSPC, is there a place to see if other members are going / entering live tournaments etc....

SoCal

Hi SoCal,

You'd want to try posting in another section of the forum. Perhaps the Player's Lounge?
(this particular thread is regarding one of the online pokersites, ACR)

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While looking at the tweet you linked to, I noticed their Twitter page header graphic for the WSOP guaranteed seats. That promotion runs from April 22nd thru June 24th, of which really only one solid week of play has been available toward it.

I think, and I am being sarcastic here, they should hand those packages by chopping deposits. If you you deposited $100, you should get 10.867% of one of those packages with an option to take the cash value instead. This is no different than the way they divvy up the prize pools on cancelled tournaments. ;)

Bro, you have an excellent pulse of the ACR debacle. I swoop in and they ignore me, that's ok, we don't ignore each other here. They like invisibility, whatever they're doing is working, again poof, I can barely see them.

Keep ripping and tearing man, you're definitely the angel of reason floating between the WPN / CC world. :cool:

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bro, you have an excellent pulse of the ACR debacle. I swoop in and they ignore me, that's ok, we don't ignore each other here. They like invisibility, whatever they're doing is working, again poof, I can barely see them.

Keep ripping and tearing man, you're definitely the angel of reason floating between the WPN / CC world. :cool:

Thanx for that, bro! Means a lot.

I would like to think that I can read between the lines and all the noise being generated. Sometimes one plus one does not necessarily equal two.

Right now I am a little bummed. I have one game I play on the weeknights and hang with a bunch of people I been around for four years. Guess what? It is gone, plus every other private game scheduled for tonight and the future.

It did allow me to see something on the calendar for Friday night. It is a tournament that you need a ticket for and is called the The Im Back Tournament. There are 2 guaranteed WSOP packages and has 562 people registered so far.

I know two people that got tickets. They did not do anything special to get them. They received an email with the information today from ACR and registered for it.

My question is how do you get into this thing? Anybody who knows anything about it, let us know.

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanx for that, bro! Means a lot.

I would like to think that I can read between the lines and all the noise being generated. Sometimes one plus one does not necessarily equal two.

Right now I am a little bummed. I have one game I play on the weeknights and hang with a bunch of people I been around for four years. Guess what? It is gone, plus every other private game scheduled for tonight and the future.

It did allow me to see something on the calendar for Friday night. It is a tournament that you need a ticket for and is called the The Im Back Tournament. There are 2 guaranteed WSOP packages and has 562 people registered so far.

I know two people that got tickets. They did not do anything special to get them. They received an email with the information today from ACR and registered for it.

My question is how do you get into this thing? Anybody who knows anything about it, let us know.

You probably read the WSOP's displeasure of ACR's unsanctioned by them usage of their tournament. They pay you cash if you win, an equivalent, same thing? I dunno.

You set your sites on it my man, I'm rooting for you and feeling sorry for the competition. Passion, determination for what you want, I don't see another way. ;)

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can do it ACR. I am rooting for you.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You probably read the WSOP's displeasure of ACR's unsanctioned by them usage of their tournament. They pay you cash if you win, an equivalent, same thing? I dunno.

You set your sites on it my man, I'm rooting for you and feeling sorry for the competition. Passion, determination for what you want, I don't see another way. ;)

I don't know if I can make the time slotted for that tournament. I suppose if I did have a ticket, I would make the time.

I was just curious why some people are getting tickets, while others are not. What are the qualifying factors? Doesn't seem to be based on whether you made a deposit (one person never deposited). Just seems odd.

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR???

Looks like acr has gone from being one of my favorite to one of the worst real quick. if they dont tighten up real quick they are gonna lose me for sure.

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if I can make the time slotted for that tournament. I suppose if I did have a ticket, I would make the time.

I was just curious why some people are getting tickets, while others are not. What are the qualifying factors? Doesn't seem to be based on whether you made a deposit (one person never deposited). Just seems odd.

Well if they didn't have the IQ of a bat (not the flying), they'd of realized this guy should be on our payroll, voice of reason and sh!t, and then answer your ??? or throw you a ticket bone instead of shade.

I can't see a chop in something like that, can they even go the distance, 10 people left and it goes down. Keep your d!ck up, GL. :)

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't see a chop in something like that, can they even go the distance, 10 people left and it goes down. Keep your d!ck up, GL. :)

Good question. Can they go the distance with this tournament? My quick answer would be most definitely maybe! If it is the only tournament running at the time, it should not be a problem. :D

6608c69d9f02f3c5f8059b0371e537a9.png

As far as I know, this tournament has not been advertised. To be able to enter in the tournament you need a ticket. That ticket is given to you via email from ACR. How they determine who gets the ticket and why, is anyone's guess.

If you look at the information box it says Welcome Back to ACR. I know for a fact that two people already registered have never left. I have been playing every night with them for the last three weeks in the same tournament, that is, when the tournament was able to be played. One of them has never made a deposit, not sure about the other.

EDIT: They changed the payout structure since yesterday. The number 11 position used to say they were awarded 100% of all the dimes it cost these people to enter. Now that is gone and ACR is pocketing the dimes. I am sure they are going out and getting some paper tubes to roll them up with right now.

Last edited:
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That didn't last long!

Here we go again! Almost an hour into the Jackpot and the game is suspended. Just sitting at the table picking my nose until we get the go/no-go signal.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are switching over to poker stars software

It's going to be fantastic to play on a good customizable interface

a lobby you can Size down not to cover your entire screen when you're playing

bet buttons that don't touch to prevent miss clicks

a bet window that's big enough to read and click inside of on a minimized table

smooth table changes that don't pre fold hands because you're not fully at the table yet and considered inactive ..

player notes with more than 3 colors twice the good the bad the extra fun

It's all coming soon the leap out of 2005

Who is switching over to pokerstars software?

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I open the BlackChip tournament tab, I get a blank listing. What'l wrong?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stuff's working consistently again. Good job poker tech guys!

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they'll get it worked out, seems like there having a rough time. wouldn't want to be in charge of the security, must be hard with the technology

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's getting a little sad ..... for me that is one of only two rooms that are allowed here ....I have just stayed away a bit ..hoping time would fix the issue, and in time I'm sure it will ...just hope its before they have sustained too many losses and just go away ....Not so much a comment on ACR as it is about not having any choice ... and that being said I hope they get their issues sorted and get back to being normalized .... I have started playing on bet online but there are just not as many games there ... oh well, hopefully soon

Bassgeye

Bassgeye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's up but where are the tournaments

It's all up and seemingly stable for the past few days but none of the usual daily tournaments I like to play are there any more. I often like to play the $500 guaranteed $1.10 (9am ET) buy in every morning over coffee. I can't get an answer from them as to when the list of tournies will return.