About Spin&Go from GGpoker

S

shokoba

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
JP
Chips
Is it easier to win money by participating in GGpoker's Spin & Go, 3MAX or 6MAX?
I've participated in two 6MAXs and won both, but I was wondering if maybe 3MAXs would be easier.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The difference is the multiplier, I think.
I personally find the 6 max a bit softer.
For the daily gift, I choose the 6 max.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, the 6 max are a bit softer but in either one you need to play an enormous amount of games
to show a profit and use good bankroll management. People seem to think Spin & Go's are easier to win in than normal sit n go's but
they are not, it is easy to go 10+ games without winning one so you need to bear that in mind and I advise watching some videos about
how to play them, they are not that easy.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, the 6 max are a bit softer but in either one you need to play an enormous amount of games
to show a profit and use good bankroll management.
These games are designed to make the house a winner.
The lottery part makes it hard to make profit there (too many payouts in the low part, too less in the high part).
You can use them to build a roll from the free daily gift and then use the winnings in real tournaments or cash game.
If you want to specialize on Spin&Go's you will notice big variance swings.
And as you said, proper BRM is needed, this applies to all poker games.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the free tickets that GGpoker gives daily, I always play the 3-max tables.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
According to GG my win rate is 33% and that is on the 3 Max table, I would have guessed at least 30%. I use the freebies every morning and take the winnings to the cash table at the very micro level and usually do OK. My problem when I am tilting I go to the $100 spins and lose!

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i personally find spin and goes boring and a bingo fest

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Spin and goes are a great format of poker that u can earn a lot money with a very small buy in i love them

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't particularly like spin go and I don't play it, but it's possible to make money in these games. There are professionals just for spins

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It seems to me that the 6max players play better players than the 3max players. But I couldn't say for sure. It's an opinion.

Naxos3

Naxos3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Est-il plus facile de gagner de l'argent en participant aux Spin & Go, 3MAX ou 6MAX de GGpoker ?
J'ai participé à deux 6MAX et j'ai gagné les deux, mais je me demandais si les 3MAX seraient peut-être plus faciles.
Salut Shokoba
Spin & Go est très bien surtout si on est patient, je le pratique à chaque fois que faire se peu,
Je préfère le 3max après plus facile je ne suis pas sûr mais plus rapide oui ^^
Bien à vous Naxos

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
3 max spins are easier to win than 6 max spins, but there x will be smaller, and the dispa can be bigger, but I don’t understand how to play spins