A smartphone, tablet or laptop, what do you prefer ?

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i prefer laptop, i am not a fan of smartphones

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends on the situation but in general I prefer laptops

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My little , Gold Laptop , is the my best friend in the world.:D

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why wasn't desktop given as an option? My fav for sure!

B

boomcha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like mobile as I feel like I am looking down over the table more and can see more if that makes sense!

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Laptop for sure! Have trouble on my phone but rather play on phone than not at all!

zhivko358

zhivko358

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Each device has its advantages.i think the most functional is the use of a laptop that gives a more comfortable feel to the game (using utilities).I happen to use a smartphone sometimes:):):)

Gonegreen420

Gonegreen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop is the way I prefer. Bigger screen.

Adrian2809

Adrian2809

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer laptop ,but I play a lot on the phone.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My choice is a laptop. The best option between your computer and your phone

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My vote goes to lap top computer... Smart phone or tablet have little screens and i dont have good feeling while i play... 🤣 But in some cases i play on phone... :D

dventura2350

dventura2350

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played on my tablet, but I'm not sure if it's my own connection issues, but over on betonline I lose connection alot through out a tounry or sng. It acually costs me money. So I'm probably going to look into purchasing a laptop for poker

chris0817

chris0817

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as usually I play on 888poker, but there is no option to play on more table at same time on phone or tablet, (I don't know why) so I prefer laptop

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
None of these are my first choices. I usually play poker on a PC with a 23-inch monitor, and bigger would be even better. PC applications have more options and are much more transparent, I prefer to use the keyboard and mouse than the touch screen.
Sometimes, very rarely, I play on a tablet. I'm not available homegame tournaments, some Apps can't run at the same time, multi-table game is much more impractical, and on some apps are not possible. There is no way to compare gaming comfort with PC gaming, and greater comfort is a prerequisite for better gaming focus.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer a laptop, this for playing poker, but for everyday use I prefer a smartphone.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it's best to have both a smartphone and laptop, that way I can move to my phone if I need to leave the laptop for whatever reason (battery dying or need more freedom to move) or if my partypoker laptop game starts glitching out, I can move to my smartphone and then reboot my computer.

K

Ktv2018

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it's best to have both a smartphone and laptop, that way I can move to my phone if I need to leave the laptop for whatever reason (battery dying or need more freedom to move) or if my Partypoker laptop game starts glitching out, I can move to my smartphone and then reboot my computer.

I have the same issue and I don’t know what to do... it doesn’t work by rebooting the computer. Any advice?

J

johnjohn87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do you use your smartphone to play poker?
Personally, I use my smartphone very rarely.
I am convinced, that playing on a laptop is much better than on a smartphone.
In addition, I have never won a significant amount on the smartphone,
maybe that is why I prefer the laptop. Please write what you personally use to play poker?

Iv'e never played poker for money on my smartphone. Which site do you play with on your smartphone? I only play on my laptop.

E

ED4lex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
None of these are my first choices. I usually play poker on a PC with a 23-inch monitor, and bigger would be even better. PC applications have more options and are much more transparent, I prefer to use the keyboard and mouse than the touch screen.
Sometimes, very rarely, I play on a tablet. I'm not available homegame tournaments, some apps can't run at the same time, multi-table game is much more impractical, and on some apps are not possible. There is no way to compare gaming comfort with PC gaming, and greater comfort is a prerequisite for better gaming focus.

I'm completely agree with you.Plus, with phone there aremany distractions with notifications and stuff, and even what about if you get a call? instead with PC you can handle those situations and use "busy mode" to stop notifications

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.if you play one game, then the tablet.if several, then the computer.and the phone only if absolutely necessary.)

S

shellie111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
laptop the others r to small for my liking

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer laptop, but, now,I only have the ability to play from my smartphone.

S

ShuffleUPanDeal111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smartphone for App, tablet for games, laptop for work