A smartphone, tablet or laptop, what do you prefer ?

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the laptop is more practical but when I am not at home and I can play poker is good and the phone.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing poker on a laptop because there more convenient. On a laptop, I like the interface more, I still really like that I can change the background of the table. But when I do not have a laptop with me, then I do not mind playing on the phone.:)

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

On the laptop of course!) Or on a computer when it is possible.

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the phone when you do not have time to get to the laptop in order to register for the tournament. Here is very helpful phone.:idea:

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
primarily a laptop because it’s convenient and you can play several tables, but if you’re traveling somewhere or not at home, you have to play on your smartphone, which is not very convenient

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On smartphone you can do what you want today.. so yeah, i pick that one :)

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually, everytime I am playing I am transfering the tournament laptop and phone, with the mobile I can go outside in the middle of the hour and get some fresh air, also you can go to the toilet haha :) so both are ok for me. Only once I use a tablet and I found it unconfortable.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use my tablet for almost everything, but when I play online, I actually prefer to use my laptop. A few added features and easier to maneuver on the website version of PS

K

KAVA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smartphone is the most comfortable way for me. I play when laying in the bed, sitting on the couch, I can't do these with a laptop. On the other side, size matters indeed, sometimes I find difficult to play for hours watching my mobile screen.

25Giggs

25Giggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use my tablet for almost everything, but when I play online, I actually prefer to use my laptop. A few added features and easier to maneuver on the website version of PS

Same for me.

The tablet is very comfortable but the laptop gives you kind of more "secure" sense when doing something important ;)

W

wizcup

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eventhough, it's not on the option, I will choose PC. The reason is I have laptop but the RAM is only 4 GB, which is very bad to play poker or using Apps in general on Windows 10.

However, if I have to choose, I will choose Laptop. The reason is the feature on smartphone is very limited compared to Windows version.

V

vdlaageweij

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer desktop .. keep in contact with mail and work

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer PC .....to see on bigger screen......More entertaining.......

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By far pc. More options and many more things at once.

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play in pc, for more space and comodity, and software supp, etc

Maruzeiratt

Maruzeiratt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the computer better... when I'm very tired i use nootbook lying in bed

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker apps on phone and tablet are pretty crippled feature wise. For instance, you can't do home games in poker stars on a phone. There are times where I might move play to the phone, like if I need to pay a visit while in a game, but the experience on a computer is far better. Also it's easier to play multi tables and multiple sites at the same time on a computer. Laptop is fine but desktop is better with a bigger screen or multi screens.

D

Djkoz09

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Laptop

See that's tough... I use poker stars and I can't join home games on the phone (I use to be able to play them on the phone but only if I had registered on a computer) that was the same with certain game modes.... Ain't played on the laptop in ages so don't know anymore.... I use to play on 4 tables cash but sometimes id find myself losing more through 4 times small call check hands and the odd bad beat what I should have seen (str8 to a flush etc) through not paying attention so the mobile saves me playing like that as I don't like the mechanics on multi table

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi :ciao:
i like best play on desktop computer so i can see the cards large and have 3 tables simultaneous
plus i use tracking & huds

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't use to have tablet, so I can choose between laptop or smartphone. During all day I often sitting at a desk with my laptop, because its my work. After that I sometimes play poker on it, but in the evening I go to bed with my phone and relax playing CC freerolls :D

juanmapoker1

juanmapoker1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do better on Android I have more mobility