Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The wsop is back in full swing in 2022, and CardsChat is there to catch the action! We'll share videos and highlights we pick up from around the series right here. Subscribe to this thread and our social channels so you don't miss a thing!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
First up on the docket was our Team CardsChat event! CardsChat Ambassadors, members, and pros stormed the Colossus in an epic last-longer bet among the team. Who came out on top? Check out the Team CardsChat thread right here:

CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2022 - Outlast our Pros in the Colossus!

Some highlights...

George Mulry Team CardsChat 2022Greg Brewer Team CardsChat 2022Chris Wallace Team CardsChat 2022 Ryan Laplante Team CardsChat 2022 Allen Kessler Team CardsChat 2022

L - R @natsgrampy @gabpoker @ChrisFoxWallace @Ryan Laplante @Allen Kessler

Team CardsChat 2022 chipsWSOP Lighted sign

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Thanks Tammy! 🥰
I have already managed to watch these videos on the YouTube channel. 🥳🥳🥳
Matt is so good. Modest, well-mannered.🙏☺

Congratulations on @Matt Vaughan recent wedding!🥳🥳🥳🌺

Last edited:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
2022 WSOP Salute to Warriors Tournament Champ James Todd

We caught up with the 2022 WSOP Salute to Warriors champion James Todd to get his perspective on what it's like to play and win in a WSOP tournament.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
CardsChat was on the ground for this year's WSOP Ladies $1k NLHE Event. Catch the Day 1 and Day 2 sights:

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You may have heard the story of La Sengphet - the winner of the Players League of Nations (PLON) Ladies Crystal Cup? She broke records when she took out the entire final table to take down this event!
df1bd2690a5aa7815e8a907a150596bf.png

Well, we caught up with La at the WSOP Ladies $1k, and had a quick chat about the difference in poker strategy against women vs. against men, and what we can do to encourage more women to get into the game!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Thank you for these videos. It was great to watch it.🥰☺💞
2022 WSOP Salute to Warriors Tournament Champ James Todd

We caught up with the 2022 WSOP Salute to Warriors champion James Todd to get his perspective on what it's like to play and win in a WSOP tournament.

Amazing result against more than 3000 people! Very positive video.👍🌺🌺🌺
CardsChat was on the ground for this year's WSOP Ladies $1k NLHE Event. Catch the Day 1 and Day 2 sights:

How many beautiful ladies! My eyes are starting to blink. 😄
Everyone is having fun, but I noticed that Debi looked upset (or maybe tired).🤷‍♀️
You may have heard the story of La Sengphet - the winner of the Players League of Nations (PLON) Ladies Crystal Cup? She broke records when she took out the entire final table to take down this event!
df1bd2690a5aa7815e8a907a150596bf.png

Well, we caught up with La at the WSOP Ladies $1k, and had a quick chat about the difference in poker strategy against women vs. against men, and what we can do to encourage more women to get into the game!

Good video, great answers.👍