Who thinks that it is fair to make players be vaccinated before playing in the wsop?

cardzilla1991

cardzilla1991

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a person who is actually attending the WSOP I am thrilled that vaccinations are required. :)
I respect your opinion but must wholeheartedly disagree. Please research it with open mind before taking the next dose. Coming from a friend and person who cares about your safety! Everyone I know that has gotten the vaccine had gotten super sick some even died. It's not what you think it is.

cardzilla1991

cardzilla1991

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will never choose to spend many hours a day in a packed room sitting shoulder to shoulder with strangers from all over the world unless I know they've all been fully vaccinated.

If you "say" you have evidence against the efficacy or safety of vaccines you're either outright lying, confused or just not paying attention.
You clearly haven't done opened minded research. Autism is linked to vaccines. And many many people have died after getting the vaccine and those vaccinated people are actually getting themselves and everyone around them sick I've seen it first have and have researched. First COVID vaccine Patent number 060606aka)666 backed by bill gates

cardzilla1991

cardzilla1991

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had nothing to do with ego or stupidity your point of view and your choice of words shows your intelligence level. You can eat the shit they feed you or you can research it yourself. One of many zombie sheeple

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe in science and with the reduction of covid 19 cases, we are making sure that vaccines are effective in reducing the spread and worsening of the disease. so yes, i would only play if all players were vaccinated.

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont trust the shot and it's my right if dont want the shot I'm not going to get it I dont go around people all the time like a lot of people it's there job to be around a lot of people so I can see why most people have to get the shot I've had covid a year ago and have not had a problem since so I think I'm immune they talk about that though or how likely you will be fine if you do get it

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One of many zombie sheeple

I advise you to look at the statistics

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

You do not have citizenship in your profile, but reading your statements it is very likely that you are russian or russian-speaking ...
Least of all vaccinated in Africa (vaccine is difficult to obtain).
And in countries where they know the russian language and believe the russian propaganda about veterinary medicine, zombies, chipping, and so on and so on.
Russia 35%
Ukraine 21%
Belarus 19%

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I respect your opinion but must wholeheartedly disagree. Please research it with open mind before taking the next dose. Coming from a friend and person who cares about your safety! Everyone I know that has gotten the vaccine had gotten super sick some even died. It's not what you think it is.

Dude, if everyone around you is dying, maybe time to take a look at your ridiculous life choice of denying the validity of vaccines. You, most likely, are the carrier of the disease if what you say has any bearing on the truth whatsoever.

Stop sticking your head in the sand and wake up. Science is a real thing, no matter what bs you read online. That online entity itself, brought to you by... You guessed it! Science! (sound of mic drop)

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm in favor of vaccines, I'm in favor of vaccinating the players, just not in favor of wanting to oblige them to vaccinate against those who don't want to vaccinate

cardzilla1991

cardzilla1991

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, if everyone around you is dying, maybe time to take a look at your ridiculous life choice of denying the validity of vaccines. You, most likely, are the carrier of the disease if what you say has any bearing on the truth whatsoever.

Stop sticking your head in the sand and wake up. Science is a real thing, no matter what bs you read online. That online entity itself, brought to you by... You guessed it! Science! (sound of mic drop)
A couple people have died from taking the vaccine I said after taking the vaccine! You are so emotionally charged you can't see it for what it truly is. Population control is number one to the rulers of this world. And I feel bad for those of you who are so programmed that you emidiately get emotionally charged and angry when something doesn't fit into your brainwashed programming. Patent number 060606. Lol so much you need to learn young grasshopper. Look into the interview with Jesse Ventura as well like five ten years ago before all this COVID shit came out

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I am for vaccination and I already have the 2 Pfizer shots.In my country Perú has reduced the numbers of deaths by Covid 19 thanks to a massive vaccination(over 50% of the population is vaccinated).I think the decision made by the wsop was the correct one. and really necessary.

cardzilla1991

cardzilla1991

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And yes science is very useful of course. When used correctly. You gonna believe all this information given to you by the same people pushing for everyone to take the vaccine! And since when have they been pushing for vaccination so hard? And given them away for free???? These companies that are all about money and don't give a shit about your health. You think you have it all figured out till life slaps you in the face

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course its the only sensible option

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think anyone should be vaccinated by force, but they would designate vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

If someone has been vaccinated, it is not okay to endanger the life of an unvaccinated person.

I would make poker rooms for the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i guess you should just because you have to be vaccinated for everything else

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CDC numbers for flu deaths in the US for last 10 years
2010 37000
2011 12000
2012 43000
2013 38000
2014 51000
2015 23000
2016 38000
2017 61000
2018 34000
2019 22000
so far in less than 2yrs Covid has killed over 700000 in the united states
so how do those numbers compare?
Why did I bring up Nicki M because that was an example of a "trusted news source" Foxnews spreading nonsense about Covid just like the news source you said talked about the water shots.
So of all these doctors/medical workers you say are friends and family how many say the vaccine is not real?

I read and saw the figures for the USA about 500 thousand... You're talking about 700 thousand.. I don't believe any news source (according to this information) and people from politics. (I'm not discussing this)!

I will say again, any news and data from TV or radio that we cannot watch, see in person or check is complete nonsense and to say with confidence that it is true is nonsense...

News is really relevant, when you hear an event and then you see a picture and realize, oh yes, it really is news or an event in the world. When a beautiful girl or a guy from TV shows a slide with numbers that are unclear from where and says this is official data, hahaha LOL ok guy, thank you.. You know, how to work on a computer! :)

Absolutely everything! Everyone is against these injections! My uncle works in a very large Danish pharmaceutical company, in a branch, has a lot of acquaintances and friends from this area and is also against all this.

I will only add, that I recently talked to my mother and she tells me, that they have friends at work, who have people, who get a positive test again after vaccination ... And??? Of course, these are just someone's words, but sometimes I hear it on the news... There are too many rumors, words...

Guys, just keep an eye on your health!

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think this is a person's choice and no one has the right to decide for him. I'm not against vaccines, but you can't be forced to single out and separate people, maybe even worse options

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I know and heard, that in Russia and also some other countries there is really much disinformation and fake news about the vaccines. I know many Russians are very sceptical about their vaccines there. And I can imagine, why it is like this.

There is only one vaccination allowed there, the Sputnik, that is advertised by Putin. And the goverment does not allow any other kinds of vaccines there.
This is a big problem in my opinion. It does not help to gain any confidence in this vaccine by the population there. Although I also think, that in Russia also live many good scientist and therfore I think, why should they develop something, that is completely useless.
It would be completely without logic and irrational.

Of course I can understand people who can't become vaccinated because of personal health issues. But the rest who could do this and doesn't I do not understand somehow.

Please, ask all yourself, what would you do, when your mum, your dad, your best friend, your partner or your neighbour would get serious sick with Covid-19 and he/she was refusing vaccines and even masks and so on?

Would you tell them, sorry, but there is no emergency bed for you with oxygen for you, because you refused to do all precautions without reason. Now keep this emergency bed please free for those who need this and who were willing to help to solve this problem of the whole mankind?
Please, think about it.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Kinda makes ya wonder... Just how many people does Cardzilla know?

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 5304.jpg
    ScreenHunter 5304.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 14
puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Talk about life slapping you in the face when you are face down on a ventilator.

xXFelaXx

xXFelaXx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that its the best idea, in order to mantain the game without any interuption

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a moderate liberal and I think everyone should get vaccinated. The argument against it is, forgive me and no disrespect, but just ignorant!!!

We have been fighting death with vaccines for decades/century. The only thing different about this one is the fact that a narrative agenda is much easier to spread with social media. I digress.....

C

ccmonrivah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my sister just opened a poker house , well there not mandated, i wouldnt play if it was, js:)

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You wanna play, you get the shot, enough with this anti-vax bs.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see anything wrong with vaccination. If vaccination prevents the spread of the disease.

WSOP