Sunglasses?

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely use sunglasses even on the beach...

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you are not aware that all these intimidating people wearing glasses are actually men in black (or women).
It's not that you loose against them, you just don't remember winning.

giphy.gif

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would wear them but I can’t see the cards if I do.everything is too dark. I don’t mind others wearing them it is a strategy after all.

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
To each their own, what ever you feel comfortable with

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
The thing is that looks sometimes reveal more if someone knows how to read gestures when you are lying down, some look up, others blink a lot and others simply like to put them on so as not to tire your eyes, it depends on the place and lighting, but online they are not necessary: D

ToryJay

ToryJay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this interesting information!

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to be like Jackie Onassis,
I want to wear dark sunglasses...

8b4e10fdf5c65b3cb74dd3accc8590c3.jpg

Last edited:
Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play poker online, usually in the evenings or at night, so sunglasses are unnecessary in my case. And since I play online, I don't care if my opponents play with glasses, or hats, or are naked :)

cordero82

cordero82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
There will be poker players who wear sunglasses because the light bothers them, but without a doubt the vast majority use them to hide their eyes, to prevent their rivals from seeing where they are looking and therefore having greater difficulty in determining their strategy. .

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see the point in them - they're probably some kind of poker fashion

L

LOKIE77

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No only the wanna be's who rely mostly on luck or are nitiods (nit idiots) wera sun glasses and hoddies! Give me a break.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Do you wear sunglasses at the poker table? Or do you find it rude when someone else does?
I don't wear sunglasses myself, and I don't think it's good if someone wears one at the table, because you can get a lot of information from their eyes. But I don't find it rude because it's allowed and therefore to be accepted. Actually one can speak of an advantage to hide your eyes, unless the lenses are silver reflecting! At the right angle to this player, you can tell what suit their starting hand is (I've seen that happen). Then wearing sunglasses is more of a disadvantage than an advantage!

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do but only if the lighting is super bright, I get bad migraines and the sunglasses have helped prevent the lights from triggering them, otherwise it’s just my regular glasses.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
People who wear sunglasses indoors are creepy. Like those who talk to their pets as if they were people.
I don't wear sunglasses but I talk to my pet. The worst thing is that he understands me and he also answers me. Reading you I think I'm a little crazy OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_O:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't think it's rude to wear sunglasses at the poker tables. At least I don't use them. I also don't think it's to take advantage of the opponent. It happens that sometimes many times the eyes show different expressions and your opponent can analyze you if you do not have glasses:):):):cool::cool::cool:

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me there is no difference or wearing sunglasses is simply a detail