Chips
Anyone playing in the CSOP Main Events?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What is the CSOP? (looked it up and is it a Chicago-based event?

Do you have a link to this event?

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the CSOP? (looked it up and is it a Chicago-based event?

Do you have a link to this event?
CSOP is The Crypto Series Of online poker held on CoinPoker! First Main Event kicks off at 2:00pm April 8th!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do you have a link to the event?

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I don't. It's not just one event it's a series! CoinPoker is the platform. You can play mobile or computer! The events run through the month of April!

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Saw this thread and have a downloaded the site to have a look.

From basic research and reading a quick review. Its a Crypto deposit only site, with obviously less players than other sites. There seem to be plenty of overlays in many of the tourneys in the lobby now. The review says a weaker player pool. Can't comment on this as yet.

I jumped into a freeroll, but it was late reg and I had 5bbs, played 1 hand and lost. Its basic, but seemed fine. Not had a chance to really figure any obvious glitches etc yet.

Here is a link to the series Scottychase was mentioning.

Crypto Series of Online Poker | CoinPoker

I'm reasonably interested in checking this site out. In the end if the games are soft, thats what we all want right.....to win and build our roll?

Not deposited yet, will mull this over as it involves buying Crypto etc which is something I'm not overly familiar with, but it seems to give a simple ish step by step guide.

My views on Crypto have mellowed somewhat since my early belief that they are an electricity guzzling environmental disaster in the making, not exactly sure yet that this is not the case, but equally the argument is more nuanced and less simple than it seems.....so I'm accepting it as a part of life and have dabbled in a small way to try and understand a little more about it.

If I go any further with coinpoker I'll report back. :)

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saw this thread and have a downloaded the site to have a look.

From basic research and reading a quick review. Its a Crypto deposit only site, with obviously less players than other sites. There seem to be plenty of overlays in many of the tourneys in the lobby now. The review says a weaker player pool. Can't comment on this as yet.

I jumped into a freeroll, but it was late reg and I had 5bbs, played 1 hand and lost. Its basic, but seemed fine. Not had a chance to really figure any obvious glitches etc yet.

Here is a link to the series Scottychase was mentioning.

Crypto Series of Online Poker | CoinPoker

I'm reasonably interested in checking this site out. In the end if the games are soft, thats what we all want right.....to win and build our roll?

Not deposited yet, will mull this over as it involves buying Crypto etc which is something I'm not overly familiar with, but it seems to give a simple ish step by step guide.

My views on Crypto have mellowed somewhat since my early belief that they are an electricity guzzling environmental disaster in the making, not exactly sure yet that this is not the case, but equally the argument is more nuanced and less simple than it seems.....so I'm accepting it as a part of life and have dabbled in a small way to try and understand a little more about it.

If I go any further with coinpoker I'll report back. :)
Another cool thing about CoinPoker is they raised funds for the people in Ukraine! I can't help but trust a poker site that cares for people in distress!