Cowboy Poker: do you have the guts to play?

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone heard of or played, "Liars Poker"?

You play w/dollar bills. Using the serial numbers you tell your opponents what numbers are included in the serial number on your bill, doesn't have to be the truth. The two of you booooo back and forth until one of yinz doesn't believe the other. If you get "called" then you count how many of that particular number is on yours and your opponents bill. If you get to the number you "bet" them you get your opponent's bill.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've seen this live a cpl times. Also, the rodeo seesaw is pretty fkn nuts.

These aren't rodeo clowns in this one. These are the guys from, "JACKASS", the TV show. Rodeo clowns do do this for prize money, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JNAJqI2kvI

I do not feel at all sorry for the injuries this guy sustained.

I have nothing but disdain for people who partake in this insane mistreatment of animals and feel 0% empathy/sympathy for any human injuries caused by willingly partaking in such brainless and cruel behavior.

People who pay to watch, well, I guess I will be smart and not go there.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I do not feel at all sorry for the injuries this guy sustained.

I have nothing but disdain for people who partake in this insane mistreatment of animals and feel 0% empathy/sympathy for any human injuries caused by willingly partaking in such brainless and cruel behavior.

People who pay to watch, well, I guess I will be smart and not go there.
I'm kinda on the fence, sad for the animal involved, but happy at the injuries the clowns sustain, more fun can be had with explosives, with just as much risk of injury.

:icon_clow