CardsChat WSOP Team Event - Crazy Eights July 1-4 **Rail Thread**

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Changed my mind and will be at the Rio on Friday - too many people starting Flight A.

Everyone on the team should have my phone number - if you don't please send me a pm and get it.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Changed my mind and will be at the Rio on Friday - too many people starting Flight A.

Everyone on the team should have my phone number - if you don't please send me a pm and get it.
Just as an FYI, I have Debi's phone number too, so if you're in a bind and didn't get her number, you can message me for it too.

Uclaguy74

Uclaguy74

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Golden Nugget has some great warm up tournaments. Love the mix games. Look forward to representing Team CardChat. #Chip&Chair

MSPTChad

MSPTChad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking forward to representing CardsChat in $888

Hi all. Chad Holloway here. 33 y.o. who has worked in poker industry since 2009. Worked six years for PokerNews, but now serve as Media Director for the Mid-States Poker Tour while writing the occasional piece for CardsChat. In 2013, I won a gold bracelet in the wsop Employees Event.

This summer I've been playing a full schedule. I will be playing The 1a-1c flights in the $888 (hopefully only need the one).

My Twitter is @ChadAHolloway.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all. Chad Holloway here. 33 y.o. who has worked in poker industry since 2009. Worked six years for PokerNews, but now serve as Media Director for the Mid-States Poker Tour while writing the occasional piece for CardsChat. In 2013, I won a gold bracelet in the WSOP Employees Event.

This summer I've been playing a full schedule. I will be playing The 1a-1c flights in the $888 (hopefully only need the one).

My Twitter is @ChadAHolloway.

Great to have you on the team Chad!

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Remember folks... pics are REQUIRED*! :cool:

*for all us poor souls that can't make it out there in person to rail you on.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Posted this in Facebook - but a few of you are not my friends (friend me!) - so reposting here:

Only 5 days til CardsChat's WSOP Team event! I can't wait to see all of you who will be playing with us. Don't forget that you will need to tweet a pic of yourself in your CC hoodie and tag @cardschat before you can get paid. Also we will be giving away random $25 prizes on both Friday and Saturday - you will need to keep an eye on our Twitter for a chance to win. Use your CardsChat card protector at the table - I will have some extra ones with me. Message me for my phone number if you don't have it. Good luck to all of you! Nancy Birnbaum, Donna Scruggs, Donna Baptista Houle, Brittany Barrera, Chris Baud, Ryan Nelson Laplante, Joe Sicko Jr., Jacki Burkhalt,Kristin Ting, Rex Clinkscales, Liz Tedder, Ruth Hall, Demetric Ferguson, Eric Sawyer, Joe Showdown, Maria Parlatore, Persia Bonella, and Chad Holloway!

R

RexClinkscales

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888 Team event

Hi everyone. Rex Clinkscales here. I'm looking forward to another great CardsChat team event. I will be playing the July 1st 4pm flight and if need be the July 2 4pm flight. I look forward to seeing everyone. My Twitter is @rexclinkscales.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone. Rex Clinkscales here. I'm looking forward to another great CardsChat team event. I will be playing the July 1st 4pm flight and if need be the July 2 4pm flight. I look forward to seeing everyone. My Twitter is @rexclinkscales.

Welcome to the team!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck to all of you! Have a great time!

Everybodylovesdeuces

Everybodylovesdeuces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so excited for this. Cashed in the $1k last weekend. Ready to get back for more. Go team!

Dakota, what's your FB link?

-Liz

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to play friday 4pm B and hopefully not have to try saturday but I might do both. Good luck team!

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still tentatively planning to play flight A, however my flight lands at 9:00 am so depending on things, I might decide not to rush and just play flight B.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I might be late arriving tomorrow. The Vegas airport closed and we had to come to Phoenix where we are currently sitting for at least 5 hours.

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jacki you should just play B.
Sorry Debi. Thunder in vegas and flash flood warning which are no joke. Last year streets were seriously flooded by Rio and amazon poker room was leaking onto tables.

J

JPainTrainSicko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry to hear that Debi... The storms delayed us also. We had to fly around for an hr before landing thru a minor storm.

Deciding after some food if I'll reg tonight or in the am

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm so excited for this. Cashed in the $1k last weekend. Ready to get back for more. Go team!

Dakota, what's your FB link?

-Liz

Sorry to hear that Debi... The storms delayed us also. We had to fly around for an hr before landing thru a minor storm.

Deciding after some food if I'll reg tonight or in the am

We didn't have enough fuel to fly around :(

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the airport now!! Woo hoo!

C

CHILOWWW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh is great see this tipe of tournament

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best of Luck Team CardsChat!!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Almost time for the first leg of this tournament! We decided we will just keep this thread as the rail thread. Everything is already in one spot. :) Just in case anyone missed it, here is the Twitter list that you can subscribe to to follow along with the team: https://twitter.com/CardsChat/lists/teamcardschat-wsop2016

Ryan and Rex are currently set to return for the $3k NLHE tournament, so let's wish them both some rungood!

Are we ready?? :D

Cardprotector cc

WSOP