J

JPainTrainSicko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
w7lhep.png

Gear arrived and fits Great!! Thank You!!! Ready to hit the felt and meet the Team!!!

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agh...will be leaving Las Vegas the day this starts. Def wish I could play this.

Good luck all! Take it down.

garouy85

garouy85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as can participate in this tournament?

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to represent #teamcardschat once again! I'm Joe Mussat and have been playing poker a few years. I had 6 cashes in 2015 listed on the hendon mob - http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=323467 - in LA, Petaluma, Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe. I also won a satellite to play the 2015 Bay 101 WPT.

I'm still looking for my first cash in a wsop bracelet event. Last year I played the Colossus, 1k turbo, lucky 777, and little drop. In 2014, I tried a $1500 event and little drop.

twitter - https://twitter.com/JoeShowdown

Hopefully, we can have good success this summer like Carl Trooper did going deep in the WSOP Main Event. The last longer will be easier to win without you in it ;)

Congrats on the rio daily deepstack win Ruth! I played a few of those last summer and will do so again. Great value to pay 185 and win 34k

Congrats on the wsop circuit ring Kristin! I cashed in the monster stack ring event that week in Tahoe.

Looks like this year we have a bunch of ladies and JoeSicko and JoeShowdown!

C

CHILOWWW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GO BY MIA no more to encourage and WAIT FOR TEAM MEMBERS HAVE Cardschat an excellent tournament .

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I was able to go to this, but I will be in Vegas the week before. Have fun everyone!

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want this tournament , i want to represent CC :(

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to represent #teamcardschat once again! I'm Joe Mussat and have been playing poker a few years. I had 6 cashes in 2015 listed on the hendon mob - http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=323467 - in LA, Petaluma, Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe. I also won a satellite to play the 2015 Bay 101 WPT.

I'm still looking for my first cash in a WSOP bracelet event. Last year I played the Colossus, 1k turbo, lucky 777, and little drop. In 2014, I tried a $1500 event and little drop.

twitter - https://twitter.com/JoeShowdown

Hopefully, we can have good success this summer like Carl Trooper did going deep in the WSOP Main Event. The last longer will be easier to win without you in it ;)

Congrats on the rio daily deepstack win Ruth! I played a few of those last summer and will do so again. Great value to pay 185 and win 34k

Congrats on the wsop circuit ring Kristin! I cashed in the monster stack ring event that week in Tahoe.

Looks like this year we have a bunch of ladies and JoeSicko and JoeShowdown!

Glad to have you back and look forward to seeing you again!

madsquirrel

madsquirrel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be honored to play in this years event . I am pretty sure I'll be wanting in on the Saturday flight due to travels and my Twitter is madsquirrel28 . I definitely look forward to this event wit be very one !

P

Parla17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all, looking forward to Christmas in July. It would be my pleasure to play in this event and support cardschat. Poker is a big passion of mine and enjoy meeting wonderful people because of it as well. Good luck to everyone playing, let's taker down. ♠️♥️♦️♣️

I'm sorry forgot to mention in last post, my name is Maria Parlatore and plan on playing flight C or D

Last edited by a moderator:
DiamondDixie

DiamondDixie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe

I'm a maybe, if I can get off and afford it I'm definitely in. Hold me a spot as long as you can and I'll let you asap. Lisa

P

pbonbonb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi this is Persia Bonella, and it would be awesome to play for team CardChat at the WSOP Crazy 8s events with you ladies! I'm a scientist by profession, but have played poker since 2007. Some of my proud moments at the poker table is FT of WSOP ladies in 2014 (6th), and taking down LIPS National Championship title in 2015. Ready to have some fun and run good at the events representing CardChat!!! Let's do it!!!! ;)

Sorry forgot to say that I'll either play in Flight C or D on July 2. My Twitter is @allaboutmypoker

Last edited by a moderator:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi this is Persia Bonella, and it would be awesome to play for team CardChat at the WSOP Crazy 8s events with you ladies! I'm a scientist by profession, but have played poker since 2007. Some of my proud moments at the poker table is FT of WSOP ladies in 2014 (6th), and taking down LIPS National Championship title in 2015. Ready to have some fun and run good at the events representing CardChat!!! Let's do it!!!! ;)

Sorry forgot to say that I'll either play in Flight C or D on July 2. My Twitter is @allaboutmypoker

Welcome to the team Persia!

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for adding me. I'll play the Friday 4pm B Flight. I already have cardschat card protector and hoodie.

H

hammersc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a poker player good while studying at one point had left the game for a while with which I am going adpatar poker ahiora I hope to learn a lot in these tournaments and forums

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In

I, Ryan Laplante, am in.

Im a 26 year old poker professional, who has been playing pro for the last 6+ years.

Over that time period ive played over 30,000 tournaments, cashed for over 2.5million, and have made 3 wsop FT's.

Ill be playing all 4 flights.

R

Runeloko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I late for this? Whats the requirements?

R

Runeloko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems that im too new yet to be apart of this big main event. Hopefully in few years if it happens again I'll be able to be apart of it.

WSOP