CardsChat WSOP Team Event - Crazy Eights July 1-4 **Rail Thread**

A

aolguin3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure ill be making in it for those days to Vegas, Ill for sure return depending on my scores during the Colossus Event and other tournaments at the beginning of June, if there is still space Ill be happy to jump on board.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol - starting to look like an all-ladies team !!
(or almost all ladies)

We need some boys!

I, for one, see no problem with an all ladies team. How many times have there been all dude lineups in poker and sports and nobody says "boo" about that.

Plus, the way I see it this is a promotional event for cardschat and an all ladies team would draw more attention without costing cardschat any more money.

Of course boys are welcome...but us Ladies will be just fine by ourselves too!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I, for one, see no problem with an all ladies team. How many times have there been all dude lineups in poker and sports and nobody says "boo" about that.

Plus, the way I see it this is a promotional event for cardschat and an all ladies team would draw more attention without costing cardschat any more money.

Of course boys are welcome...but us Ladies will be just fine by ourselves too!

:)

duPochreit

duPochreit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How this team was selected?
Best wishes and take the money!

F

FlyingFitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck

Good luck to you all in that event

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have 8 players so far - there is still room for more! :)

madsquirrel

madsquirrel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Debs I am in if needed sorry I have been down with out my computer I have off that weekend

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have 8 players so far - there is still room for more! :)

Taking a shot at kind of a satellite... $160 MTT end-of-month tournament next Saturday. See if I can 10x ROI... that should give me enough of a roll to get there.

Uclaguy74

Uclaguy74

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
$888 event

Ill be in flight C on sat morning. Im interested in joining the team. @Uclaguy74poker

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ill be in flight C on sat morning. Im interested in joining the team. @Uclaguy74poker

Hi - send me a pm and let me know who referred you - and tell me a bit about yourself. :)

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gl to all going. Wish I could go to Vegas this year, will be my first time in 4 years not going sadly :(

Just bought a house and have to start over

Ugh

Gonna be so depressing missing trying 1-2 events this year. Maybe I'll hit the lotto lol

Uclaguy74

Uclaguy74

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi im Eric Sawyer and i live in Vegas. I would like to be a CC team member. I primarily a cash game player with years of experience. I play NLE $1/$2, and soft $2/$5 games. $4/ $8 PLO. Played mainly cash at the series last year, made 2nd day of $777 and 29th in Deepstack out of 600+ last year. Tournament wise i play a ABC poker style early and adjust my range according to the table. This year i will be playing $235 deepstacks every Saturday and ill be playing Monster Stack, Crazy Eights, Tag Team, and the PLO $565 rebuy. See you on felt....

J

JPainTrainSicko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi my name's Joe Sicko Jr, I've been playing poker for more than 10 years primarily tournaments both live and online. I work full time as machinist/programmer and consider myself a serious recreational player. Being a part of team cards chat in the $888 wsop event would be awesome and I would be honored to rock some cc gear throughout the event! I plan to play flight c and if needed d. I've played one wsop event (millionaire maker in 2013) but did not cash and can't wait for another chance! My Twitter is @Red_Sicko
Thank you for putting this together!! :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi my name's Joe Sicko Jr, I've been playing poker for more than 10 years primarily tournaments both live and online. I work full time as machinist/programmer and consider myself a serious recreational player. Being a part of team cards chat in the $888 wsop event would be awesome and I would be honored to rock some cc gear throughout the event! I plan to play flight c and if needed d. I've played one wsop event (millionaire maker in 2013) but did not cash and can't wait for another chance! My Twitter is @Red_Sicko
Thank you for putting this together!! :)

Awesome - would love to have you on the team! I know you just got a hoodie - if you want to wear a shirt and/or cap let me know. I will get a card protector to you.

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome - would love to have you on the team! I know you just got a hoodie - if you want to wear a shirt and/or cap let me know. I will get a card protector to you.

Take care of him Debbie!! I'll be there in spirit.

J

JPainTrainSicko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I would definitely wear a hat and tshirt! I wear a size large :)

Uclaguy74

Uclaguy74

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Received my Card Chat Hoodie, hat, and 888 pocker card protector today. Ready to represent on the felt....

WSOP