CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2018 - Outlast our Pro Ryan Laplante!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will try to post 40 times and be part of the team!Let´s do it!

Great - welcome to CardsChat!

Tell us your name, Twitter handle and a bit about yourself and I will add you to the reserve list. However your spot will not be guaranteed until you reach 40 posts.

Spend some time getting familiar with the forum - your posts will need to be good quality and posted in the appropriate threads etc. :)

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am so excited for you guys, good luck in the event!

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do the rest of us get a sweepstake on who will last longer than Ryan?
I would bet Joe Showdown.
I would like to back one of the longer odds, but some of them just spend too much time with naked cowboys.
Last years photos did at least provide some entertainment for those that couldn't be there.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This very good proposal, I would like to participate, but would be good for Latin America a little more support given to the greetings event.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Was hoping I'd be able to make this event.. But doesn't look like I'll be able to make it out there since I had been dealing with health issues for the beginning of this year.

Will try again next year.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hey Debi is there still a spot left?? Hope so....if there is would you put me down for it please? My name is David Harriss, Thanks

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My twitter is @zippydotpoky. I have been playing live for quite a while...since 1998...and online since 2002. I played once in Vegas...the inaugural Colossus and side tourneys and quite a bit of cash.I didn't come home rich but at least I had a profit!!! I hope there is still a spot.....

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be playing flight B for sure and possibly D and F. I'm used to playing poker in the evenings instead of 10 am so that is why I will play the 5pm flights.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Debi is there still a spot left?? Hope so....if there is would you put me down for it please? My name is David Harriss, Thanks

My twitter is @zippydotpoky. I have been playing live for quite a while...since 1998...and online since 2002. I played once in Vegas...the inaugural Colossus and side tourneys and quite a bit of cash.I didn't come home rich but at least I had a profit!!! I hope there is still a spot.....

Yes - can add you. Need you to send me a pm with your hoodie size and address asap. Which flight are you playing?

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I'm in.

Chris Baud, @Realchrisbaud on Twitter. I'll be playing the Saturday event.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey I'm in.

Chris Baud, @Realchrisbaud on Twitter. I'll be playing the Saturday event.

Awesome! Do you still have your hoodie that says CardsChat on the back? We need to sort that asap - as in today - if not. :)

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
getting hyped!! less than 2 weeks!

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to go and represent Cardschat. If there's no more spots available, I'll still be in Vegas for the wsop colossus. It would be great to meet a few of the members on here in Vegas, that would be awesome.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to go and represent Cardschat. If there's no more spots available, I'll still be in Vegas for the wsop colossus. It would be great to meet a few of the members on here in Vegas, that would be awesome.

Getting you on the team is not a problem - but getting you a hoodie is. Send me a pm asap and we will see what we can do.

Also you would need 15 more posts before it starts.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Getting excited as this event approaches.

I was looking at the schedule from last years' game and was wondering what size field will be playing flights E and F on Monday.

Last year E and F were on Sunday and drew about 3500 each flight.

Think E and F will be similar this year?

Also, can you buy in the day before and until what time if you can.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting excited as this event approaches.

I was looking at the schedule from last years' game and was wondering what size field will be playing flights E and F on Monday.

Last year E and F were on Sunday and drew about 3500 each flight.

Think E and F will be similar this year?

Also, can you buy in the day before and until what time if you can.

You can buy in any time for any event once the WSOP starts and I highly recommend registering at least the day before.

You can register in advance through Bravo but they charge a fee and entered me in the wrong flight last year. They took care of it - but I prefer to register in person.

Last edited:
belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Entry ticket bought, since I'm getting there Friday, thought I would go ahead and save me going to the Rio Friday night.
Capture

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool!

wow that sounds like a fun event! A little too rich for my blood unfortunately. Good luck to you all and have fun!

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See you guys all soon! :)

WSOP