What's your favorite poker book?

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forget what it was called but it was by doyle Brunson and just happened to be the only book in the staff bathroom lol. I would waste so much time if we weren't busy down there reading it. Good times on the toilet

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Harrington is good and just presents the poker of truth. I read the tournament trilogy - a very good book. Now I think to read two volumes about cache games.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was brought up on Brunson System 1 many years ago..it helped me build my pyramid the right way up...eternally grateful. The nlhe section is bit out of date now...but still the best foundation book i think.

Brunson System 2 is the best all round mix game book..especially the mike caro 5 card draw chapter...immortal wisdom...still very relevant today.

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Gordon's Little Green Book is an excellent book, I read it years ago and I have to reread it because it helped me a lot.
And we also have here in CC Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Сейчас 21 век, поэтому книги не совсем актуальны, смотрите видео, стримы других игроков и конечно разбор различных рук от топовых игроков.

Last edited:
M

maryqueen36

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We are now in the 21st century, so the books are not entirely relevant, watch videos, other players' broadcasts, and of course the multi-hand analysis of the best players and their open training online. Also analyzing the final blocks
I see videos on YouTube that I usually see zero and there I go taking his experience with me