What is your strategy in online poker games?

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience is a virtue in poker bluffing and aggression is also an essential part each table has different challenges

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does not change much, as you do not have the live, you have to pay more attention in the plays and hands of the adversaries. Your reading of the game has to be more effective and this will bring you good results. For me that's a bit different from playing online than the live.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does not change much, as you do not have the live, you have to pay more attention in the plays and hands of the adversaries. Your reading of the game has to be more effective and this will bring you good results. For me that's a bit different from playing online than the live.

What if reading games fine.
But the opponent arrives and everything!!!
Was the situation not long ago. 5 hands in a row, the opponent moved my KK ,JJ, AK and something else can't remember ... Moved 48s 95, etc.
I was playing as it should make a big raise pre-flop, he always all kollel...

My strategy is always different. I think so)))
But there is certainly one thing that Titovo aggressive always... sometimes Tetovo loose the game ...

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
My only Strategy is to Win! every hand possible.

If I get a bad hand jut Fold! If the hand is so, so I will only pau or Li

All other hands I triple or more, very Aggressively, bluff about 50% of the Time! :deal:

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my strategy is play with monsters hands at the begining and try to increase my stack and then be agressive

Top 10 Games