What do you recommend for those who want to deepen their knowledge about poker?

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I've learned a lot by searching the internet and watching videos and now I want to go even deeper and improve my skills.

What books do you recommend to read? And if you have other tips as well, like videos and tools, just comment below, because all knowledge is welcome.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️

I recommend paying attention to the sections at the top of the page.

Follow the latest news, learn tools and strategies.

Take a 30-day course:

Watch the Cardschat podcast:

Take advantage of the opportunity that Cardschat kindly provides and ask expers and poker professionals questions:

Good luck!🌺🌺🌺

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the 30 Day cardschat is good. There are SOOO many ways to learn poker nowadays though. There is everything from playing online, YouTube videos, books, online poker courses, coaching, self-work with a solver and so much more. Due to there being so many resources available, I believe the "best way" to learn depends on the person; it is simply a matter of experimenting with various methods and seeing which ones you learn most with and are motivated to keep using.

Personally, most of my poker learning is through YouTube videos or physical poker books, but everyone is different and there is nothing wrong if someone else prefers to learn another way too. Best of luck absorbing that information and best of luck at the tables :)