What do you need in order to win a Freeroll?

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In order to win it is necessary to possess such a quality as perseverance. I do so, if I already have enough Bank, then I can start to miss the hand to take a breath, it helps me.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best I have done in a freeroll is 6th place. Like others above have already said, it takes a lot of patience and playing wisely at the right moments. It is a great feeling when you reach the top 10 for the first time

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play very aggressive when tournament start , make highest bankroll on table , then programm start help and you almost always will have good hands
Well, it's risky, you can fly out of the tournament for the first hand at all, it will be very insulting. I'd better be safe and sit for a while, and then I'll kick some ass!:angel:

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won several freerolls and patience is fundamental although luck also plays an important roll but it can be controlled in some cases
:star::star:

G

guitaRisGood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
above all else: patience. To win a tournament with 2300 players you have to beat 2299 players who also want to win. you're probable gonna need to play a whole lot of tournaments before you even come close... but kodos to you cuz cashing is always good $$!!

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think what u need most to win a freeroll is patience.

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You choose strategy , I just share my experience

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of luck, pick your spots..

To make it happen in freebies, you need to take chances, think of freebies as a one-off, tourney. You need to shift your focus from your normal game, become aggressive, wait for opportunity to pounce and get your stack going, especially if you are a timid, tight player.
Luck is essential. Luck, as the game plays out, not being dealt "lucky cards."
Another thing is to realize how you must keep the blinds in mind, be aware.
Often, a player kills it in the start of the tourney, relaxes, with a "big" stack, then realizes the blinds are up, everybody has as much or bigger stack than me.

Keep an eye on the average stack and the big blind, you always want the stack to be at least 10x the big blind. Often, it forces you to be aggressive. But that is what it takes to get ITM, I'm not going to give "winning advice", never won one yet.

Be ready to make aggressive moves, but not just with AA KK other monster pairs. My AA lost to KJ when Q109 came up on the board. Suited connectors are favorites for me.

Also take this with the advice of other members.

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't shove right at the start of the tournament unless you have really strong cards like Aces, Kings or Queens - when you do hit these hands and shove, you should get at least one caller since people play a bit looser in freerolls. If you make the final table, look for players who are playing over cautious - use raises to try and steal their blinds.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments have a tough strategy. Stick to it and you will definitely get a reach prize-winning places.