Using up timebank near the bubble

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often use my time bank this way especially if I’m short. There is a skill to it as you have to make you use it before it gets down to hand for hand play. You also need to be aware of when blinds will increase to make sure you don’t use too early and cause you to have a higher blind. It’s an important but underrated skill in online poker.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I often use my time bank this way especially if I’m short. There is a skill to it as you have to make you use it before it gets down to hand for hand play. You also need to be aware of when blinds will increase to make sure you don’t use too early and cause you to have a higher blind. It’s an important but underrated skill in online poker.

This.

As someone short stacked, I stalled this morning, made the cash then exited immediately (first) as I faced the big blind with less than a blind in my stack. It felt great.

However, some minutes before I had opened every remaining table on my screen (four) to not only to identify the short stacks but when precisely they were facing their big blinds. Only one candidate was in a more precarious position than me, so I folded, chilled until I watched him face both his blinds, fail to make a hand, and I was ITM. Just.

It's about awareness as much as anything else.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You must use every opportunity to get into the prizes !!! But you should understand that when synchronization is on, there is no particular point in using the time bank, that is, you need to use it a little earlier !!!

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!
Yes, I also use a time bank, but only if my hands do not fall under the push-fold strategy.

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use whatever it takes to keep in the game. You can't predict what other table players will do in desperation, and they might make a decision that busts them while you're stalling clock at your table.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stalling is a common thing to do Pundim. In fact, most players with little stacks use it often, it is a smart way to let there be more eliminated at other tables and apart from the same table where you play, the one who despairs and does not know how to wait, will probably make plays that will take him out. of the game. In fact, when a player at the table where I play has played well, I help him if I have a lot of chips stalling also to make time and win something. Regards my old friend.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, it is a useful weapon, although not too fair

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
This is a great strategy if you are short staked.I do the same.I wait for all my time bank finish and then I check or simply fold.To be in the money is my focus.Always!It doesn't matter if the others players get nervous.