One Table SNG video!!!

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, but one is in NY, the other is in AL.

...fireworks at the next CC meet in Las Vegas?

Oh man... imagine the courtship video! "This is the Ladies Champ!"

I get the film rights on the Hollwood version ;) and Trigga, this will be one helluva a poker flick!!!

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see it now...Robin's girl, Maid Marian, abandons Sherwood Forest & moves to New York...news at 11! Tin hats optional!:eek: :D

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, Maid Marian was getting sick and tired of her guy stealing from the rich and giving to the poor--she rightfully thought she deserved some of the bounty too. But oh no, Robin wouldn't hear a word of that.

'Twas time for a change...

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, Maid Marian was getting sick and tired of her guy stealing from the rich and giving to the poor--she rightfully thought she deserved some of the bounty too. But oh no, Robin wouldn't hear a word of that.

Hopefully trigga can get his arrow straight in time :)

Snow :cool:

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Snowmobiler is the Sheriff of Naughty-Ham!

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont let his inky dinky tinky stop you girls.Have at him!

I thought it was the hair trigga that was the problem?

Maybe his arrow will split her heart like Robin Hood splits an arrow?

...or her legs?

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great Videos Champ

You explained your thinking very well!
It was awesome to see your thought process.
Thanks,

Snow :cool:

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
FYI, Trigg had me add the Megaupload and blip.tv links to the OP. Can't wait to watch this!

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I downloaded the Megaupload vid, but haven't watched it yet.

I hear good things though.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well done sir, it's comforting to see that you are every bit the devious bastid that my notes say you are. :D Thanks for taking the time & effort.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see it now...Robin's girl, Maid Marian, abandons Sherwood Forest & moves to New York...news at 11! Tin hats optional!:eek: :D

You know, Robin Hood and I aren't much different. I rob on the felts, I just don't care if they are rich or poor. And I don't give the profits away unless I don't use proper BRM and play 50nl and 100nl.

And Snow my "arrow" is just fine, thanks for the concern though:p

Last edited:
TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I downloaded the Megaupload vid, but haven't watched it yet.

I hear good things though.

Let me know if you have trouble watching the download, Pooffy said she had trouble, but you know...:p

Well done sir, it's comforting to see that you are every bit the devious bastid that my notes say you are. :D Thanks for taking the time & effort.

LOL, Thanks Kenzie. It was hard making the first video, but I think I have the hang of it now. As long as people are getting something out of them, I'll continue to make them. Might try doing one a month or so.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the video Trigga. Now I have an idea of how mine should sound/look. Hopefully will get one done next month.

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Trigga for having a good sense of humor about all of the kidding. I'd be jumping from the frying pan into the fire then???;)

I really did like your video, voice or no voice. It was very informative & I thank you for it. Keep them coming.:)

A

Aqqachar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very informative vids! Thanks for the time you've put in!

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the video Trigga. Now I have an idea of how mine should sound/look. Hopefully will get one done next month.

Cool, let me know if you need any help. And if you want my voice services, I guess I have an agent now, you'll have to talk to him.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/community-hangout-4/triggas-new-voice-over-biz-163455/

Thanks Trigga for having a good sense of humor about all of the kidding. I'd be jumping from the frying pan into the fire then???;)

I really did like your video, voice or no voice. It was very informative & I thank you for it. Keep them coming.:)

If I didn't have a sense of humor, I would be in jail for killing Chiefer77 long ago.:D

Glad you liked the video, as long they help, I'll keep them coming.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They could have matching TinFoil hats!

Oh yeah. Trigga wore a tinfoil hat, and MM likes tinfoil hats.

Hopefully trigga can get his arrow straight in time :)

Keep them coming.:)

... time you've put in!

Way things r heating up, mebbe T u have to wear the tinfoil elsewhere... but the Maid did say Optional !!!!

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Cool, let me know if you need any help. And if you want my voice services, I guess I have an agent now, you'll have to talk to him.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/community-hangout-4/triggas-new-voice-over-biz-163455/

If I didn't have a sense of humor, I would be in jail for killing Chiefer77 long ago.:D .

I do bust his balls a lot. He threatens to kick my ass all the time. :D

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've finished videos 3 & 4. I'm still impressed with your thought process throughout but I have a question about you laying down the 10 10 hand.

Short handed hands go up in value. You said you were concerned about a possible squeeze from the bb. I understand that, however, why not call and cross that bridge when you come to it? If bb reraises you have a decision to make and that would probably mean laying it down and then yes, you would have wasted 200. However, you are short handed and the raiser could be raising with anything, 77+ A9su+ etc; You are ahead preflop of most hands in those range and you are short handed and in position.

*On another side note, you and MM - sounds like a match made in heaven! (And although I'm married and have never and would never consider doing anything that would be considered disloyal, I still want to hear you say it on a video! "Who's your daddy"!) LOL!

I also like the monthly video idea, I would watch them.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've finished videos 3 & 4. I'm still impressed with your thought process throughout but I have a question about you laying down the 10 10 hand.

Short handed hands go up in value. You said you were concerned about a possible squeeze from the bb. I understand that, however, why not call and cross that bridge when you come to it? If bb reraises you have a decision to make and that would probably mean laying it down and then yes, you would have wasted 200. However, you are short handed and the raiser could be raising with anything, 77+ A9su+ etc; You are ahead preflop of most hands in those range and you are short handed and in position.

The TT play was probably a really nitty play. If you were to just flat in that situation, that's an ok and probably standard play. You are absolutely right about the hand values increasing as the table becomes short handed.

With that said, I'm still looking at the stack sizes and the situation. At that point, I'm chip leader with just over 4k in chips. The original raiser is pretty much tied for second with 3.2k in chips and fourth place has 2.8k in chips. So, I do have position, but I'm faced with a 4x raise from UTG (we are four handed, and on the bubble). I'm next to act, facing a raise from UTG, from a player that doesn't raise all that often and I also know I have a player that likes to squeeze, that is acting behind me. Will he squeeze this time? I don't know.

To top it off it's also the bubble, I don't have that big of a chip lead either. So lets say I flat, and the BB calls because he is getting odds. Now the flop comes AQ4. BB checks, UTG C bets to 550 (Which he has done 100% of the time so far), now I pretty much have to fold, because the A and the Q are in his range when he is raising UTG. We also know the BB doesn't fold that often to a flop bet, (I get reminded of that a few hands later when I donk off a bunch of chips trying to bluff Wetwilly on a semi steal attempt. Which is what I was trying to avoid here.) so for argument sake, lets say he calls. Wetwilly checks again and Zoogala (the raiser form UTG) bets again and wet willy folds. Now, Zoogala has a slight chip lead over me and Wetwilly has fell to fourth place.

Does it really matter at that point? I'm not really sure, does the AJ hand go down the same way later? Your guess is as good as mine. I would have liked to three bet with TT against the UTG raise, However, we didn't have any fold to three bet stats on him. That might get Wetwilly out of the hand making it a two way pot. But what happens if Zoogala flats my three bet and we get the same AQ4 flop and Zoogala donks out? We are in the same situation, I still have to fold. Now, Zoogala would have a slight lead and I'm in second place. All the stacks would be about 200 chips apart. So you could pretty much say we would all have the same size stack at that point. Either way, I lose my edge by having the chip lead.

Now if say five players were left, we would no longer be on the bubble then I would be more inclined to set mine with TT there and hope Wetwilly doesn't squeeze. Also, if we are five handed that is going to change the stack sizes a bit also giving my chip lead a bigger advantage at that point. Let's say it's four handed stack sizes are the same, but Wetwilly is not known to squeeze in those spots. I would set mine with TT there. Lets say we are four handed, but I have 5.5k in chips, the UTG raiser has 3k, Randy has 4k and Wetwilly has like 2k. Then I would set mine all day with TT and probably be more inclined to three bet with TT there.

I hope that gives you some more insight on my thought process.

*On another side note, you and MM - sounds like a match made in heaven! (And although I'm married and have never and would never consider doing anything that would be considered disloyal, I still want to hear you say it on a video! "Who's your daddy"!) LOL!

That sounds like voice over work to me. I have an agent now. Not sure how you get an agent when you don't hire one, but I have one somehow. LOL There is a link above where he talks about fees and such. But, you never know, he might let me do a free bee:p

I also like the monthly video idea, I would watch them.

Sweet, maybe I'll have MM co host with me in the future, we could be the next Sunny and Cher:p

see bold above^^^

Pillshark

Pillshark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liked watching your videos Trigg.
Very well put together,and very informative.:cool:
The 10-10 lay down was the critical point for me,and you explained your reason for doing it excellently.
Look forward to seeing some more.
PS.Congrtas on the win.:)